Main Article Content
The article examines the process of mechanical feeding of cotton. Theoretically, the importance of the horizontal feeder in the production process, the influence of the supplier on the quality of the cotton during transportation and labor productivity were applied
- Loytsyansky L. liquid and gas mechanics. Moscow, Drofa, 2003
- E. V. Novikov. The study of air flow in the picker section of the unit als-1 and the device separating unrelated fires. Textile industry technology, no. 2 (314) 2009.
- Zarnitsyna E. G., Terekhova O. N. Ventilation systems and pneumatic transport. Publishing house of the Altai state technical University, Barnaul, 2011
- Muradov R., Sarimsakov О., S. Khusanov Interplant pnevmotransportnoe of raw cotton: state, problems and prospects. Journal "problems of mechanics", 2014, №2.
- Sarimsakov O., Khusanov, S. Abdullaev SН., “Study of motion of air inside duct” of the Namangan engineering-technological Institute. Materials of the Republican scientific-practical conference. Namangan, 2015.
- Sarimsakov O., Khusanov S. Abdullayev SH., “Тhe Control parameters of the air flow in pneumatic conveying installation Namangan engineering-technological Institute. Materials of the Republican scientific-practical conference. Namangan, 2015.
- Muradov R.. Bases of increase of efficiency of the device for pneumatic transportation of cotton. Monograph. Namangan, 2015.
- Stefanov E.. Ventilation and air conditioning. "AVOK Severo-Zapad", Saint-Petersburg, 2005.
- Garbaruk A., Strelets M., Shur M.. Simulation of turbulence in complex flows calculations. . Saint Petersburg Polytechnic University. Saint-Petersburg., 2012 .
- Sarimsakov O. Sh. The Change in Air Pressure Along the Length of the Pipeline Installation for Pneumatic Conveying of Raw Cotton. Journal Engineering and Technology/ 2016; 3(5): 89-92/http://www.aascit.org/journal/et