Main Article Content
The designer can only achieve the requisite thermal performance of external enclosing structures if they have a thorough understanding of the processes that occur in fences during heat transfer and the ability to employ the right calculations. As you may be aware, a thorough analytical representation of the heat conduction process comprises a differential equation and specified boundary conditions.
-  Fokin, K. F. Construction heat engineering of the closing parts of the building / K. F. Fokin. - Moscow: AVOK-PRESS, 2006. - 256 p.
-  Telegin, A. S. Teplomassoperenos: textbook for universities / A. S. Telegin, V. S. Shvydkiy, Yu. G. Yaroshenko-Moscow.:"Metallurgy", 1995, 400s
-  The use of computers for solving heat transfer problems: textbook. manual for thermophysical and thermal power engineering universities / G. N. Dulnev, V. G. Parfenov, A.V. Sigalov. - Moscow: High School, 1990. -207 p.
-  Turchak, L. I. Fundamentals of numerical methods: textbook. stipend. - Moscow: Nauka. The main edition of the physical and mathematical literature, 1987. - 320 p.
-  SP 131.13330.2012. A set of rules. Construction Climatology: updated version of SNiP 23-02-99*: approved. Ministry of Regional Development of Russia dated 30.06.2012 No. 275. - Introduction. 01.01.2013. - Moscow: FAU "FTS", 2015. - 120 s
-  SanPiN 2.2.2/2.4.1340-03. Sanitary and epidemiological rules and regulations: Approved by the resolution of the Chief State Sanitary Doctor of Russia of 03.06.03: Date of entry into force. 30.0.03. - Moscow., 2003. -42 p.