Main Article Content
This scientific article reveals experimental materials on the use of artificial substrates and their volumetric ratios for growing papaya seedlings in plastic cups of various sizes from 392 cm3, 2649 cm 3
As a result of scientific research to identify the optimal sizes of cups filled with artificial substrates, a positive effect on the development of papaya seedlings was revealed when they are grown in plastic bags with diameter and height of 15 cm, filled with sand and humus in the ratio of artificial components (sand-humus, sawdust, rice husk)1:3.
-  Alekceev V.P. Papaya, melon tree. – Agriculture abroad, 1963, № 1. – 41с.
-  Brezhenev D.D. Plant growing. Австралии. -M., Kolos, 1974. - P. 314-319.
-  Nagorny V.D. Fertilization system for substopical crops. Tutorial. - М.: UDN, 1985. - 76 p.
-  Penzhiev A.M. On the issue of cultivation of some tropical crops in the conditions of Turkmenistan. – In the book. Scientific and technical process and society. - А.: Ilym, 1988. - P. 287-290.
-  Sinyagin I.I. Tropical agriculture. –M.: Kolos, 1968. – P. 440-449.
-  Grigel I.I. The influence of mineral fertilizers on the harvest, quality of grapes and wine// J. Horticulture, viticulture and winemaking Moldavia.- Kishinev, 1970. №9. –P. 24-26.
-  Zhurbitsky Z.I. Physiological and agrochemical bases for the use of fertilizers. –Moscow. 1963. –73 p.