Main Article Content
Moodle is one of the modern open platforms that can be used for distance learning, which is a package of programs that can be used to create e-courses. This is an education management system-LMS, which ensures good cooperation between teachers and students. The article deals with the issues of improving the quality of traditional learning using the electronic platform Moodle to effective independent e-learning. The methods of using various Moodle tools to provide interactive and stimulating learning while providing a location-based education by the teacher based on the information on the topics given on the basis of the program are also indicated; how with these tools students will develop their independent cognitive skills in various higher education institutions.
- . Ahmed, O.(2005). Migrating from Proprietary to Open Source Learning Content Management Systems,
- Department of Systems and Computer Engineering, Carleton University, Ottawa.
- . Al-Ajlan, A., Zedan, H. (2008). Why Moodle, In L. O’Conner (Ed.), The 12th IEEE International
- . Asadova ,Yu.I. (2021) .Electronic educational platform-the basis of students ' project activities // Collection of abstracts of the 2nd International Conference of Pharmacologists. Bukhara. 147-150.
- . Asadova, Yu.I. (2021). The use of the moodle platform in the traditional training of international students accepted under the MBBS program, the subject of information technology in medicine. International scientific and practical conference Modern problems of applied mathematics and information technologies. Bukhara, SU, 485-487.
- . Asadova, YU.I.( 2021). International scientific and practical conference modern problems of applied mathematics and information technologies. Bukhara, SU, 482-485. (In English)
- . Bach Sh., Haynes Ph., Smith J.L. (2007). Online Learning and Teaching in Higher Education. New York. Open University Press
- . Baskervill, B., Robb, T. (2005). Using Moodle for Teaching Business English in a CALL environment. PacALL Journal, 1(1), 138-151. Retrieved March 10, 2009, from http://www.pac-call.org/Journal/V-1-1papers/Baskerville-Robb-moodle-teaching.pdf.
- . Bisoux, T. (2007). The Evolution of E-Learning,BizEd, January/February ,22–29.
- . Budimac, Z., Putnik Z., Ivanović M., Bothe K., Schützler K. (2011). On the Assessment and Self-Assessment in a Students Teamwork Based Course on Software Engineering. Computer Applications in Engineering Education, 19 (1),1-9.
- . Buzzetto-More, N. A. (2008). Curriculum in Software Engineering at Master Level across Countries. Computer Science and Information Systems, 6 (1), 1–21.
- . Buzzetto-More, N. A. (2008). Student Perceptions of Various E-Learning Components.
- . Di Domenico, F., Panizzi, E., Sterbini, A., & Temperini, M. (2005). Analysis of commercial and experimental e-learning systems. Quality,Interoperability and Standards in e-learning Team, TISIP Research Foundation, Trondheim. 6 (1), 1–21
- . Georgouli, K., Skalkidis I., Guerreiro P. (2008) A Framework for Adopting LMS to Introduce e-Learning in a Traditional Course. Educational Technology & Society 11 (20), 227–240.
- . Hannay, M., Newvine T.(2006) Perceptions of Distance-Learning: A Comparison of Online and Traditional Learning. MERLOT Journal of Online Learning and Teaching, 2 (1),. 1–11.
- . Kakasevski, G., Mihajlov M., Arsenovski S., Chungurski S. (2013) . Evaluating Usability in Learning Management System Moodle. In V. Luzar - Stiffler, V. Hljuz Dobric, Z. Bekic (Eds.), The 30th International Conference on Information. Informatica 37 221–230 Technology Interfaces (ITI, 613–618.
- . Kleynosova, N.P., Kadirova E.A.,(2011) Теlkov I.A., Baskakova O.M., Хrunchev R.V. Distance learning in the Moodle environment: guidelines. Ryazan.(In Russian)
- . Kravchenko G.V., Voljenina N.V,( 2012). Working in the Moodle system: User's Guide: tutorial. Barnaul. (In Russian.)
- . Lavrentiyev, G.V,( 2012). Distance learning: theoretical and methodological foundations . Vestnik of the Altai Academy of Economics and Law. Issue 2 (In Russian).
- . Musayeva, D.M., Оchilova, G.S., Jalilova, F.S., Samadov B.Sh., Sharipova O.Z.( 2020). Program for the integration of innovative and traditional methods in medical education in the “Inverted class type”Certificate of official registration of the computer program. Agency for Intellectual Property of the Republic of Uzbekistan.DGU 08497.( In Russian.)
- . Raximov, Z.K., Мusayeva, D.M., Radjabov, N.G.( 2020).The system of higher education in the era of globalization .A new day in medicine. 30/2. 115-117.(In Uzbek)
- . Sharipova, O.Z., Меliboyeva, Sh.Sh., Мusayeva D.M. (2020).Innovative teaching methods in medical education do not negate the traditional ones// A new day in medicine. 2 (30/2).101-103 (In Russian)
- . Ismatovna А. Y. Using the Moodle Platform in Extreme Cases //CENTRAL ASIAN JOURNAL OF MATHEMATICAL THEORY AND COMPUTER SCIENCES. – 2021. – Т. 2. – №. 6. – С. 13-19.
- . Sobirovich T. B. The criterion of human indicators in development and renewals in Uzbekistan //EPRA International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research (IJMR). – 2020. – Т. 6. – №. 8. – С. 509-511.
- . Turdiyev B. S. CULTURAL AND EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT OF SOCIETY IN THE SCIENTIFIC HERITAGE OF WORLD PHILOSOPHERS //Academic research in educational sciences. – 2021. – Т. 2. – №. 4. – С. 443-451.
- . Sobirovich T. B. Strategy of Renewal of National Spirituality of Uzbekistan //International Journal on Integrated Education. – 2020. – Т. 3. – №. 8. – С. 122-126.