Main Article Content
In the context of the modernization of education, the focus of teachers is on the activities of students. What is important is not so much the end result as the process of acquiring knowledge. It is necessary to teach students to study independently, acquire knowledge, adapt to life situations, make decisions independently, and think critically. With the traditional approach and traditional teaching aids, these tasks are difficult to solve. Projective technology allows this to be done quite successfully. The article deals with the issues based on analyzing project method as a means of forming research skills of students.
- 1. Shumakova N.B. Development of research skills of younger students / -M.: Education, 2011.-157p.
- 2. Nefedova L.A., Ukhova N.M. Development of key competencies in project-based learning // School technologies. - 2006. - No. 4. - p.61
- 3. Polat E.S. Pedagogical design: from methodology to realities // Methodology of the educational project: Materials of the methodological seminar. M., 2001. - p.123.
- 4. Pakhomova N.Yu. The project method in the arsenal of the mass teacher. — http://schools.keldysh.ru/labmro
- 5. Sergeev I.S. How to organize the project activities of students: A practical guide for employees of educational institutions.- M .: Arkti, 2004.
- 6. Kryukova E.A. Introduction to socio-pedagogical design. - Volgograd, 1998.
- 7. Novikov A.M. Educational project: methodology of educational activities. - M., 2004.
- 8. Kruglova O.S. Technology of project-based learning // Head teacher. - 1999.- №6
- 9. Pakhomova N.Yu. Methodology of the educational project. / Teacher No. 1, 2000