Main Article Content
The article describes issues based on the development of intercultural competence based on blended learning technology, describes the history of the development of intercultural communication, intercultural competence and blended learning, the relationship between communication and culture, including values. The technology of blended learning is being developed in the process of forming the intercultural competence of foreign students, using the Internet in synchronous and asynchronous modes; the forms and the definition of blended learning technology are characterized.
- 1. Znikina, L.S. Formation of intercultural competence in the preparation of managers: monograph. L.S. Znikina. - Tomsk: Publishing House Vol. state un-ta, 2003. - 210 p.
- 2. Hall, E.T. Beyond Culture. E.T. Hall. - New York: Anchor Books, 1989. - 299 pp.
- 3. Manapova, V.E. Intercultural interaction in the modern world. V.E. Manapova // Scientific problems of humanitarian research. - 2013. - No. 1. - P.185-190.
- 4. Komarova, E.P. Model of the formation of information and communication competence of students in the educational process of the university. / E.P. Komarova, I.G. Smirnova // Prospects of science. -2010. - No. 5 (7). - P. 46-50.
- 5. Novikova, L.A. Internet in intercultural communication: textbook.-method. Allowance. L. A. Novikova. - Omsk: OmGPU Publishing House, 2006
- 6. Nezhurina, N.Yu. The specificity of the formation of communicative speech competence based on debate technology [Text] / N.Yu. Nezhurina, E.P. Komarova // Bulletin of the Voronezh State Technical University. - 2013. -T. 9. - No. 5-2. - P. 80-84.
- 7. Kostina, E.V. Model of blended learning (blending learning) and its use in teaching foreign languages [Text] / E.V. Kostina // Theory and practice of teaching humanitarian disciplines. - T. 1. - Issue. 2. - 2010. -P. 141-144.