Main Article Content
The article describes issues based on features of disagreement in language context, national and sociolinguistic features of this process in conversations. Linguistic phenomena reflect the facts of the social life of a given speaking community. The linguistic picture of the world reflects reality through the cultural picture of the world. Therefore, the study of a foreign language as a means of communication is inextricably linked with the study of the social and cultural life of countries and peoples who speak this language. When it comes to communication, especially intercultural communication, it can be very difficult to draw a line between the sociological and psychological aspects of communication. Both those and others deal with complex categories arising in the process of communication or transmitted through it - values, motives, attitudes, stereotypes and prejudices. And all these categories directly affect the communicative behavior of a particular linguistic personality.
- 1. Apresyan Yu.D. Performatives in grammar and vocabulary. T. 46. 1986. No. 3. - P. 208-222.
- 2. Arutyunova N.D., Paducheva E.V. Origins, problems and categories of pragmatics // New in foreign linguistics: linguistic pragmatics. - Issue. XVI. - M., 1985.- P. 3-42.
- 3. Grice G.P. Logic and speech communication // New in foreign linguistics: linguistic pragmatics. Issue. XVI. - M., 1985. - P. 217-237.
- 4. Searl J. Indirect speech acts // New in foreign linguistics: theory of speech acts. Issue. XVII. - M., 1986. - P. 195-283.
- 5. Suleimenova E.D. The concept of meaning in modern linguistics. - Alma-ata: Mektep, 1989. - 160 p.
- 6. Karasik V.I. The language of social status. - M .: Institute of Linguistics of the Russian Academy of Sciences; Volgograd state. ped. Institute, 1992. - 330 p.
- 7. Bakhtin M.M. Research in linguistics. - L. 1983. - 416 p.
- 8. Ter-Minasova S.G. Language and intercultural communication: textbook. – M.: Slovo/Slovo, 2000. – 624 p.
- 9. Antipov G.A., Donskikh O.A., Markovina I.Yu., Sorokin Yu.A. Text as a phenomenon of culture. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1989.- P. 77.
- 10. Vezhbitskaya A. Speech acts // New in foreign linguistics: linguistic pragmatics. Issue. XVI. - M. 1985. - P. 251-275.
- 11. Nedobuh A.S. Formation of intercultural competence // Linguistic Bulletin. Issue. 1. - Izhevsk, 1999. - P. 70-76.
- 12. Mikhalskaya A.K. Fundamentals of rhetoric. Thought and word. Textbook for students in grades 10-11 of educational institutions. - M., 1996. - 426 p.