Main Article Content
The article describes the role of anecdotes in raising students' intercultural competence. The didactic potential of anecdotes as an educational text is determined, which consists in the formation and development of cognitive activity, a positive effect on mental activity, an impact on the sphere of feelings and emotions, acquaintance with the language norm, development of a sense of language, enrichment of speech, in a hidden system for monitoring the correctness of understanding.
- 1. Karasik V. Anecdote as a subject of linguistic study. Genres of speech, I. Saratov, 1997. P. 144-153.
- 2. Khimik V. V. An anecdote as a unique phenomenon of Russian speech culture // Anecdote as a phenomenon of culture: materials of the round table on November 16, 2002. P. 17-31.
- 3. Karaulov Yu. N. Russian language and linguistic personality. M.: Nauka, 1987. 262 p.
- 4. Abildinova Zh. B. Genre specificity of anecdote // Vestn. Chelyabinsk state. University: Philology. Art criticism. 2010. Issue. 45. P. 5-9.
- 5. Dmitriev A.V. Sociology of Humor: Essays, Moscow: Russian Academy of Sciences. Department of Philosophy, Sociology, Psychology and Law, 1996. – 214 p. – ISBN 5-201-01908-0.
- 6. Gudkov D. D. Theory and practice of intercultural communication, Moscow: Gnosis, 2003. - 288 p. — ISBN 5-94244-007-7
- 7. Freud Z. Freud Z. Wit and its relation to the unconscious. SPb., M., 1997, 237 p.
- 8. Platonov Yu.P. Fundamentals of ethnic psychology, Textbook. - St. Petersburg. – 2003, 452 p.