Main Article Content
The use of various educational technologies in pedagogical activity allows teachers and other specialists to increase the motivation of students, the professional and practical orientation of classes, and, consequently, to achieve more guaranteed planned results in their professional and pedagogical activities. The article deals with the issues based on using different methods in increasing the efficiency of using modern pedagogical technologies in English classes.
- 1. Beketova O.A. Innovation in education: concept and essence // Theory and practice of education in the modern world: materials of the V Intern. scientific conf. - St. Petersburg: Satis, 2014. - P. 1-2
- 2. Hoshimov O.H. Yakubov I. YA "Methodology of teaching English" Tashkent-2003.
- 3. Korotov V.M. General methodology of the educational process / - M., 1983. (teacher's library on the general problem of the theory of training and education) - 224 p.
- 4. Kudryavtsev T.V. Problem-based learning: origins, essence, perspectives. - M.: Knowledge, 1991
- 5. Leontovich A.V. “Research activity of students” / A.V. Leontovich, M., 2003. - 134 p.
- 6. Zaripova F.A. "Handbook of foreign language teaching methodology" Tashkent- 2002.
- 7. Zotov Yu.B. Organization of the modern lesson / – Yu.B. Zotov - M., 1984. -144 p.