Main Article Content
The article deals with the issues based on material designing as an effective tool for creating educational materials, including in the field of e-learning. The very concept of material design is analyzed in the historical aspect, its models and principles are presented. Designing materials allows instructors to investigate and acquire new information, which takes the form of assignments. Material design, in the framework of preparing students for corporate work life, not only exposes students to diverse learning circumstances, but also assists teachers in developing their professional abilities.
- 1. Abyzova E.V. Pedagogical design: concept, subject, main categories // Bulletin of the Vyatka State University. - 2010. - No. 3. - T. 3. - S. 12-16.
- 2. Ageeva I.A. Methodology for creating electronic educational materials. - Vladivostok: Primorsky Institute for Retraining and Advanced Training of Educators, 2007. - 28 p.
- 3. Krechetnikov K.G. Pedagogical design and its importance for the development of information educational technologies // XVI International Conference "Application of new technologies in education". - Troitsk: ITO-Troitsk, 2005
- 4. Kurnosova S.A. Theoretical and pedagogical prerequisites for the problem of preparing university students for the design of pedagogical design // Fundamental research. - Penza: Publishing House "Academy of Natural History", 2011. - No. 12-4. - S. 747-751.
- 5. Matrosova I.G. Pedagogical design: prerequisites for formation and development // Uchenye zapiski Krymskogo inzhenerno-pedagogicalheskogo universiteta. - 2016. - No. 3 (53). - S. 82-86.
- 6. Takushevich I.A. Study of pedagogical design in synchrony and diachrony // Man and education. - 2015. - No. 2 (43). - S. 95-99.
- 7. Titova S.V. Digital technologies in language teaching: theory and practice. - M.: Editus, 2017. - 248 p.