Main Article Content
I started learning English seven years ago and am now working as a teacher. In fact, teaching methodology has changed a lot from that period. At that time teachers were focused on practicing Cambridge books to prepare the student for the exams. They said that “the number of practice tests that you have done will show your result in the exam.” But now most teachers are focused on developing students’ general skills by doing passive things.
- 1. Kövecses, Z. (2003). Metaphor and emotion: Language, culture, and body in human feeling. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- 2. Kubryakova, E.S. (1977). Theory of nomination and word formation / Language nominations. Moscow: Nauka. Vasiliev, V.N. (1985).
- 3. Soboleva, N. P. (2016). Translation of phraseological units used in film taglines, Linguoculturological aspect. Journal of Language and Literature, 7(2): 348-52.
- 4. Dushatova, S. (2022). LINGUISTIC AND SOCIAL ORIGINATION OF TABOOS. Science and innovation, 1(B6), 318-321.
- 5. Dushatova, S., & Tursunaliyev, M. (2022). CHET TILLARINI O'RGANISHNING INSON RIVOJLANISHIGA TASIRI. INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT IN THE GLOBAL SCIENCE, 1(7), 133-138.
- 6. Dushatova, S., & Azamov, M. (2022, November). SO'Z TURKUMLARI TASNIFI. In INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE: PROBLEMS AND SCIENTIFIC SOLUTIONS. (Vol. 1, No. 6, pp. 89-95).
- 7. Shokhsanam, D., & Abdukarimova, M. (2022, December). THE ADVANTAGES OF BOOKS IN LEARNING FOREIGN LANGUAGES. In INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE DEDICATED TO THE ROLE AND IMPORTANCE OF INNOVATIVE EDUCATION IN THE 21ST CENTURY (Vol. 1, No. 9, pp. 169-171).
- 8. Zafar, J. (2022). Linguistic and Cultural Problems in Translation. American Journal of Social and Humanitarian Research, 3(12), 55-57.
- 9. Dushatova, S., & qizi Norinboyeva, D. J. (2022). CHET TILIDA NUTQNI TINGLAB TUSHUNISH VA UNDA FRAZEOLOGIZMLARNING O'RNI. YOUTH, SCIENCE, EDUCATION: TOPICAL ISSUES, ACHIEVEMENTS AND INNOVATIONS, 1(7), 66-71.
- 10. Shokhsanam, D., & Makhmudova, M. (2022). BENEFITS OF DAILY READING. INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT IN THE GLOBAL SCIENCE, 1(8), 28-32.