Main Article Content
Today, in the reforms carried out in the education system of Uzbekistan, knowledge and skills are formed at the required level at each stage of continuous education, have their own worldview, and can express their opinion independently and freely in any speech situation. , is one of the main goals of training competitive personnel according to world standards. The realization of these goals places a great responsibility on mother tongue education in secondary general education schools. In this article, reflections on the effectiveness of the concept of quality organization of mother tongue education and the concept of integrated education and the principles of its implementation are reflected. It is also discussed that the criteria of integrative education are reflected in the activities of Eastern scientists.
- 1. Ashurbayeva R. The importance of an integrative approach in the educational system// Scientific information of Bukhara State university(ISSN 2181-6875).-Bukhara, 2020, No. 4 (80).- p. 293-299.
- 2. Ashurbayeva R.K. Integrative approach in the educational process (as an example of school mother tongue classes). Monograph. ‒ Bukhara: Durdona, 2021. ‒148 p. ‒ p. 16
- 3. Danilyuk A.Ya. Theory integration education. Monograph. ‒ Rostov n/d.: Izd-vo Rost. ped. flour, 2000. ‒ 440 p.‒ 316-p.; Danilov M.A., Esipov B.P. Didactics. ‒Moscow, 1957.‒178-p
- 4. https://hozir.org/1-uygonish-davri-tushunchasi-markaziy-osiyo-rennessansi-va-uni.html
- 5. https://qomus.info/encyclopedia/cat-k/kontseptsiya-uz/
- 6. Ashurbayeva R.K.The concept of integration and its application in education. “International Scientific Journal Theoretical & Applied Science” (ISSN: 2308-4944 (print) e-ISSN: 2409-0085). –Year: 2020 Issue: 02 Volume: 82. –83-86 p. https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42658976
- 7. Ashurbayeva R.K. Effective methods of teaching the mother tongue in theeducation system. “International Engineering Journal For Research & Development”. Vol.5Issue 7E-ISSN NO: -2349-0721. https://iejrd.com/index.php/%20/article/view/1313
- 8. Ashurbayeva R.K. Ways of effective Implementation of Integration. Middle European Scientific Bulletin. Volume 10, March 2021. ISSN 2694-9970. Pag.45-51. https://cejsr.academicjournal.io/index.php/journal/article/view/308
- 9. Ашурбаева Р.K.Интеграционый подход в системе образовани. Сolloquium-journal (ISSN 2520-6990 ISSN 2520-2480). (Warszawa, Polska).– №12 (64), 2020 Część 3 (DOI: 10.24411/2520-6990-2020-11799). https://cyberleninka.ru
- 10. Ashurbayeva R.K. Integrative approaches and methods towards the Implementation in the system of administrative education// International Journal of Economy and Innovation GOSPODARKA I INNOWACJE. Volume: 27/2022 Economy and Innovation ISSN:2545-0573/61-65-p.
- 11. Ashurbayeva R.K. Reforming the independent system of Uzbekistan for the improvement of integrated education//Eurasian journal of social sciences, philosophy and culture Innovative Academy Research Support Center. Published Date:-17 05-2022.‒ 64-70-p. (Impact Factor: SJIF = 6.051)
- 12. Gafurov B.Z. Similarities and differences of segment background options for Russian, Uzbek and English languages // Monografia pokonferency jnascience, Research, development №26. – Познань/Poznan, 2020. – Pp.17-19.
- 13. Gafurov B.Z. Analysis of the relationship of medical terminology with segment phonostylistics of the noun in Russian, Uzbek and English languages // Theoretical & Applied Science. International Scientific Journal. –Philadelphia, USA, 2020.–№1 (81). –Р.464-466. http://T-Science.org. (Impact Factor SJIF 5.6).
- 14. Gafurov B.Z. Super-segment phonostylistics as the basis for studying the problems of accent variants of Russian nouns // International Engineering Journal for Research & Development. Published in IEJRD, May 14, 2020. –Vol.5. Issue 4.– Р. 1-7. www.iejrd.com.
- 15. Gafurov B.Z. Study of advertising texts in Russian on the topic of medical terminology. International Journal of Progressive Sciences and Technologies (IJPSAT). –Indonesia. Vol. 26. №1, April 2021.–P. 586-590. (Impact factor 7,2)
- 16. Gafurov B.Z. Medical terminology in advertising text. Scientific reports of Bukhara State University. –Bukhara, 2021. –№3. –P. 30-41.
- 17. Gafurov B.Z. Analysis of medical version in texts of advertising of hygiene products in the fight against COVID-19 (on the material of Russian and Uzbek languages). Emergent: Journal of Educational Discoveries and Lifelong Learning (EJEDL). –Indonesia. Vol. 3, Issue 1, January 2022. –P. 32-39. (Impact factor 7,5)
- 18. Gafurov B.Z. The theme of female gender in the texts of advertising in Russian and Uzbek languages (on the material of medical vocabulary). Pindus journal of culture, literature, and ELT (PJCLE). – Spain. Vol. 2, Issue 1, January 2022. –P. 23-29. (Impact factor 6,8)