Main Article Content
The use of language is crucial to any legal system, not only in the same way that it is crucial to politics in general, but also in two special respects. Lawmakers characteristically use language to make law, and law must provide for the authoritative resolution of disputes over the effects of that use of language. In this article, the role of legal terms in terminology, descriptions of legal language are presented based on cross-linguistic analysis. Also, the requirements for legal terms, features of translation of terms are covered in detail.
2. Cornu G. Linguistique juridique. – Parij. 1990. – 62 p.
3. Durkin Ph. Borrowed Words: A History of Loanwords in English. Oxford University Press. 2014. – 512 p.
4. Felber H. Terminological work and standardization of terminology. – Paris: UNESCO; Infoterm. 1974. – 426 p.
5. Felber H. Terminology manual/ Felber, H. – UNESCO and Infoterm, Paris, 1984, – 211 p.
6. Kuthe D. Latin Loanwords in English. Universidad de Cordoba: Green Verlag. 2007. 40 p.
7. Люблинский П.И. Техника, толкование и казуистика уголовного кодекс. – М.: Зерцалo, 2014.
8. Marchand H. The Categories snd Types of Present–Day English Word–Formation. – Miinchen, 1969. – 545 p.