Main Article Content
The project is centred on the establishment of charity centres. The title of the study was "a study on Employees welfare measures with special reference to Bescal Steel industry," and its topic was "a study on Employees welfare measures." The personnel of the business were the target audience for the research that was carried out. A systematic approach to the research topic is what is meant by the term "research methodology." An investigation into the degree of contentment felt by workers has been carried out through the use of research. A questionnaire was used to obtain the primary data that was needed. There were a total of 334 employees, but only 120 samples were included for this study. The secondary data was gathered through the use of the organization's website as well as its records. The data that was collected was interpreted using straightforward percentage tests. According to the statistics, the vast majority of employees are content with the provision of welfare facilities. However, in order to make improvements to the organization's welfare facilities for its workers, the researcher provides relevant recommendations to the company.
2. G. Nagarajan and K. P. Naachimuthu, "A Phenomenological Approach to Understand the Concept of Child Adoption with Adoptive and Non-Adoptive Couples," Indian Journal of Community Psychology, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 229-261, 2017.
3. K. R. Shobanah and K. P. Naachimuthu, "A Study on Grit among MBA, MBBS, and Engineering Students," International Journal of Education and Psychological Research, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 43-47, 2017.
4. K. P. Naachimuthu and N. Ramkumar, "Perceived Loneliness and Its Effect on General Mental Health of Passenger and Goods Guards in Southern Railways," Indian Journal of Health and Well-being, vol. 8, no. 9, pp. 995-1000, 2017.
5. K. P. Naachimuthu, S. Bhuvaneshwari, and G. Sebastian, "PSG Eco-Literacy Scale (Revised 2017)," International Journal of Social Sciences, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 581-587, 2017.
6. A. Correya and K. P. Naachimuthu, "Developing and Validating PSG Emotional Maturity Scale," Indian Journal of Community Psychology, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 347-372, 2018.
7. N. S. Shruthi Keerthika and K. P. Naachimuthu, "Developing and Validating PSG Resilience Scale for Gen Y," Indian Journal of Health and Well-being, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 895-905, 2018.
8. D. Chavaly and K. P. Naachimuthu, "Human Nature Connection and Mental Health," Indian Journal of Positive Psychology, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 84-92, 2020.
9. S. Ganga, P. M. Mathiyoli, and K. P. Naachimuthu, "Dark Side of White Flour – Maida," Indian Journal of Health and Wellbeing, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 100-105, 2020.
10. M. Rajashekar, R. Hariharan, and K. P. Naachimuthu, "Sentiment Analysis of Tweets on Australian Bushfire," Mukt Shabd, vol. IX, no. V, pp. 18-26, 2020.
11. T. Kalpana and K. P. Naachimuthu, "Students’ Engagement with PUBG - A Phenomenological Study," Journal of Community Guidance & Research, vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 321-340.
12. A. A. R. Aishvarya, S. Devishrree, and K. P. Naachimuthu, "Gratitude, Forgiveness, & Humility as Predictors of Thriving Among College Students," Psychology and Education, vol. 58, no. 3, pp. 3841-3850, 2021.
13. S. Gaanapriya, K. P. Naachimuthu, T. Sarumathi, and R. Shwetha, "End of Life Signs: Perspectives of Family Members of the Deceased," Turkish Online Journal of Qualitative Inquiry, vol. 12, no. 7, pp. 1668–1682, 2021.
14. T. Kalpana and K. P. Naachimuthu, "Graded Exposure and Use of Thiruppugazh for Stuttering – A Case Study," Indian Journal of Positive Psychology, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 23-30, 2022.
15. N. Savya, A. S. Guru Prapanna Sri, and K. P. Naachimuthu, "COVID-19 Lockdown on Quiet Ego and Imposter Syndrome," Indian Journal of Health and Well-being, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 35-42, 2022.
16. V. P. Neeraja and K. P. Naachimuthu, "Effect of Yoga Nidra on Quality of Sleep Among Young Female Adults During COVID-19 Pandemic," Indian Journal of Health and Well-being, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 48-52, 2022.
17. K. P. Naachimuthu, S. Ganga, and P. M. Mathiyoli, "Psychosocial Impact of COVID-19 Lockdown," IAHRW International Journal of Social Sciences Review, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 52-59, 2022.
18. A. Akshaya and K. P. Naachimuthu, "Locavorism to Enhance Environmental, Social, & Economic Well-being," Indian Journal of Agriculture Business, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 25-33, 2022.
19. F. Shifana and K. P. Naachimuthu, "Elements of Holistic Human Development in Naanmanikkadigai: A Hermeneutic Study," Journal of Positive School Psychology, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 2218-2231, 2022.
20. G. Nagarajan and K. P. Naachimuthu, "Positive Emotions and Experiences of Trans Men and Trans Women – A Grounded Theory Approach," International Journal of Early Childhood Special Education, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 6430-6447
21. V. Sudheer and K. P. Naachimuthu, "Effect of JPMR on State-Trait Anxiety Among Young Female Adults During COVID-19 Pandemic Lockdown," International Journal of Health Sciences, vol. 6, no. 55, pp. 1192–1202, 2022.
22. M. Hana, S. Vishnupriya, and K. P. Naachimuthu, "Restorative Effect of Direct and Indirect Nature Exposure – A Systematic Review," International Journal of Scientific Research, vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 10-15, 2022.
23. G. P. Sri, J. Jayapriya, T. Poornima, and K. P. Naachimuthu, "Hermeneutics of Iniyavai Naarpadhu and Inna Naarpadhu," Journal of Positive School Psychology, vol. 6, no. 8, pp. 4358-4368, 2022.
24. N. Savya and K. P. Naachimuthu, "Psychosocial Determinants of Name Dropping: A Conceptual Framework," Madhya Bharti - Humanities and Social Sciences, vol. 83, no. 14, pp. 1-12, 2022.
25. D. Madhumitha and K. P. Naachimuthu, "Emotional Regulation among the Members of LGBTQ+ Community," Education and Society, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 34-45, 2023.
26. M. Hana and K. P. Naachimuthu, "A Comprehensive Model on Rejection Sensitivity," South India Journal of Social Sciences, vol. 21, no. 19, pp. 19-31, 2023.
27. P. Padmapriya and K. P. Naachimuthu, "Social and Philosophical Construction of Emotions in Bhagavad Gita & Plutchik Wheel of Emotions," Journal of the Asiatic Society of Mumbai, vol. XCVI, no. 27, pp. 22-36, 2023.
28. A. Anil Kumar and K. P. Naachimuthu, "Market Potential for Shawarma Outlet in Coimbatore – An Analysis," South India Journal of Social Sciences, vol. XXI, no. 1, pp. 130-140, 2023.
29. P. Aswathi, P. Sangavi, K. P. Naachimuthu, and T. Ragull Krishna, "A Systematic Review on Eco-anxiety," in Proceedings of the ICSSR Sponsored Webinar on Human Behavior and Environmental Sustainability, pp. 1-12, 2021.
30. N. S. Priyadarshini and K. P. Naachimuthu, "Ancient and Modern Conception to Virtues: Comparing Naaladiyar and Positive Psychology," in International Conference on Multi Facets of Sacred Literature, pp. 1-12, 2020.
31. B. Bisoyi, D. Das, P. Srinivas Subbarao, and B. Das, “An evaluation on green manufacturing: It’s technique, significance and rationality,” IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. Eng., vol. 653, no. 1, p. 012032, 2019.
32. P. Srinivas Subbarao, “CSR and Socio-Economic Development–A case study of selected PSU’s in the State of Odisha”, Journal of Critical Reviews, Vol. 7 (13), 1407-1415, 2020.
33. S. S. Pasumarti and S. S. Pasumarti, “Work life balance: A challenge for employees in Indian IT and ITES industry,” Rupkatha J. Interdiscip. Stud. Humanit., vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 1-12, 2019.
34. P. Srinivas Subbarao, “Influence of Demographic Factors on Recruitment and Selection of Employees in IT & ITES Industry”, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical & Control Systems 11 (6), 52-61, 2019.
35. P. Srinivas Subbarao, “Accomplishment of Gandhian Globalization Is A Myth or Reality”, International Research Journal of Commerce & Behavioral Science 4 (10), 2015.
36. P. Srinivas Subbarao, “Bank credit to infrastructure in India-Issues, Challenges and Strategies”, International Journal of Decision Making in Management 2 (1), 55-62, 2013.
37. P. Srinivas Subbarao and PS Rani, “Participative Management in Post Liberalization-A Case study of Indian Jute Industry”, European Journal of Business and Management 4 (8), 37-46, 2012.
38. PS Subbarao, PS Rani, “ Application of information Technology in Agriculture-An Indian Experience”, Global Journal of Business Management 5 (1), 2011.
39. V Batth, B Nayak, SS Pasumarti, “The study of financial performance of Indian public sector undertakings”, Global Journal of Finance and Management 10 (1), 21-43, 2018.
40. PSS CA Vijaya Batth, Bhagirathi Nayak, “Role of Independent Directors in changing business scenario in India”, International Journal of Scientific Research and Management 4 (2), 3878-3882, 2016.
41. S. Taneja, R. Srivastava, and N. Ravichandran, “Employees’ fairness perception towards performance appraisal system: Antecedents and consequences - review of Managerial Science,” SpringerLink, https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11846-023-00680-7.
42. S. Taneja, R. Srivastava, and N. Ravichandran, “ ‘diversification: Performance turnaround’ (A case of sarvodaya hospitals),” International Journal of Healthcare Management, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 206–213, 2014.
43. S. Taneja and V. Jain, “Modelling of critical success factors of AMT implementation using TISM and Sem,” International Journal of Business Performance Management, vol. 24, no. 1, p. 22, 2023.
44. Al-Maamari, Q. A., & Raju, V. (2020). Does Organizational Commitment affect Individual Readiness for Total Quality Management (TQM) Implementation. Test Enginering & Management, 1-20.
45. Almaamari, Q. A., Ali, B. M., & Almeer, S. (2022). Factors influencing organizational performance at petroleum products distribution company in Yemen. Specialusis Ugdymas, 1(43), 2071-2083.
46. Almaamari, Q. A., & Salial, M. M. (2022). Influence of Job Satisfaction, Effective Teamwork and Social Media on Employee’s Performance in Bahraini Telecommunication Sector. Specialusis Ugdymas, 1(43), 2063-2070.
47. Almaamari, Q. A., & Alaswad, H. I. (2021). Factors Influencing Employees'productivity-Literature Review. Academy of Entrepreneurship Journal, 27(3), 1-7.
48. Almeer, M. S., & Almaamari, Q. A. (2022). The Influence of Green Human Resource Management on Organizational Performance in Retail Sector in Bahrain. Baltic Journal of Law & Politics, 15(1), 362-376.
49. Udofia C. A. (2018). An excavation of Jean Baudrillard’s Theory of Post modernism. International Journal of Science and Research. Vol.7, No.12.651-653.
50. Udofia C. A. (2018). Utilitarianism and Deontologism As Moral Cynosures for Leadership: An Examination. International Journal of Integrative Humanism. Vol. 10(1).
51. Udofia, C. A. (2011)Wo. rld-view Dependence of Metaphysics, knowledge, Truth and Logic: A Proposal for Complementary Harmonism as a Framework for Cultural Dialogue. Integrative Humanism Journal: Department of Classics and Philosophy, University of Cape Coast, Ghana. Vol. 1, No. 2.42-48.
52. Udofia, C. A. (2012). Truth: The Paradox of Believable Lie and Unbelievable Truth. Research on Humanities and Social Sciences. Vol.2, No. 8. Index Copernicus (Poland) 124-126.
53. Almaamari, Q. A., Ali, B. M., & Almeer, S. (2022). Factors Influencing Organizational Performance at Petroleum Products Distribution Company in Yemen. Specialusis Ugdymas, 1(43), 2071-2083.
54. Almaamari, Q., & Abdulhusain, Z. (2022). Leadership, organization Culture and job Satisfaction influence employee performance in private companies in Bahrain. Baltic Journal of Law & Politics, 15(1), 352-361.
55. A. Mohammed Saleh Ba wazir, Q. Ahmed Amaamari, and B. Ali Hasan, “The relationships between self-efficacy, managerial competency and learning orientation on job performance among leaders in Saudi universities,” International Journal of Intellectual Human Resource Management (IJIHRM), no. 01, 2020.
56. Beshr, B., Abd Al-Rahman, M. M., Alaghbari, M. A., & Albo-Aainain, M. I. (2023). The impact of leadership skills on the process of making administrative decisions (A field study-Nationality, Passports and Residence Affairs-Kingdom of Bahrain). resmilitaris, 13(1), 2219-2241.
57. Beshr, B., Rahman, M. M. A., & Albuainain, M. I. (2023). The Impact of Transformational Leadership on Organizational Development of Kingdom of Bahrain Ministry of Labor and Social Development. resmilitaris, 13(1), 2120-2138.
58. Beshr, B., Muhammad, S. K., Alaghbari, M. A., & Albo-Aainain, M. I. (2023). The mediating role of empowering workers in the relationship between the entrepreneurial orientation and operational performance of Bahraini family businesses. resmilitaris, 13(1), 1331-1341.
59. Dawwas, M., & Zahari, I. (2014). Testing the Relationship between Human Resource Practices and Turnover Intention in a non-Western context of the Palestine. Journal of Advanced Social Research, 4(4), 10-22.
60. Dawwas, M., & Zahari, I. (2014). Testing the Direct and Indirect Relationship between Human Resource Management and Turnover Intention in a non-Western Context of the Palestine.
61. Dawwas, M. I. (2022). The Relationship between Talent Management Practices, Organizational Justice, and Employee Engagement. Specialusis Ugdymas, 1(43), 2084-2104.
62. Dawwas, M. I. (2022). Employee perception of Talent Management Practices and Employee Engagement: A Multiple Mediator Model. Specialusis Ugdymas, 1(43), 2105-2134.
63. Dawwas, M. I. (2022). The Relationship between HRM Practices, Ethical Climate, and Turnover Intention. Baltic Journal of Law & Politics, 15(1), 331-351.
64. Dawwas, M. I. (2022). The Relationship Between HR Practices, Personality, and perceived organizational support. Baltic Journal of Law & Politics, 15(1), 305-330.
65. K. Gaurav, A. S. Ray, and A. Pradhan, “Investment Behavior of Corporate Professionals Towards Mutual Funds in India,” International Journal of Accounting & Finance Review, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 30–39, 2023.
66. M. Rajanikanth and K. Gaurav, “Influence of Reference Group on Tractor Purchasing Decision of Farmers In Telangana,” Academy of Marketing Studies Journal, vol. 27, no. 5, pp. 1–12, 2023.
67. K. Gaurav, A. S. Ray, and N. K. Sahu, “Factors Determining the Role of Brand in Purchase Decision of Sportswear,” PalArch’s Journal of Archaeology of Egypt / Egyptology, vol. 17, no. 7, pp. 2168–2186, 2020.
68. K. Gaurav and V. Raju, “Factors influencing Highway Retailer Satisfaction in FMCG industry,” Mukt Shabd Journal, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 1297–1316, 2020.
69. K. Gaurav and A. Suraj Ray, “Impact of Social Media Advertising on Consumer Buying Behavior in Indian E-commerce Industry,” Sumedha Journal of Management, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 41–51, Jun. 2020.
70. K. Gaurav, “Factors Influencing Destination Choice of Indian Tourists Visiting Abroad–An Analytical Study,” Pramana Research Journal, vol. 9, no. 6, pp. 203–217, 2019.
71. Udofia, C. A. (2015). Reforming Education in Africa: The Liberative Pedagogy Perspective. British Journal of Education, Society and Behavioural Science.Vol.6, No. 1.71-77.
72. Udofia, C. A. (2017). Leadership in the Health Sector: A discourse of the Leadership Model of Utilitarianism. Online Journal of Health Ethics. 13(1).
73. Udofia, C. A. (2018). Berkeley: Empiricist of Rationalist? -A Disquisition. Journal of Education, Society and Behavioural Science. Article No. JESBS. 19804. 1-8.
74. Udofia, C. A. (2019). Leadership Cynosurism and Kant’s Imperative. International ournal of Politics and Good Governance. Vol.10(10), 31-38.
75. Udofia, C. A. (2020). Leadership and National Development. International Journal of Research and Innovation in Science. Vol. 4, 69-81.
76. Udofia, C. A. (2020). The Charms and Perils of Information and Communication Technology. International Journal of Creative Research Thought. Vol. 8(2),266-272.
77. K. Gaurav and P. Kumari, “Celebrity Endorsement & Consumer Buying Intention–A Dyadic Exploration in Indian Context,” International journal of basic and applied research, vol. 9, no. 7, pp. 184–203, 2019.
78. K. Gaurav and A. Harika, “Factors influencing Learner’s Preference Towards E-learning Websites: A Quantitative Exploration,” SuGyaan, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 47–56, 2019.
79. K. Gaurav and S. Dheer, “Social media usage at workplace-An empirical investigation,” SUMEDHA Journal of Management, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 144–158, 2018.
80. K. Gaurav and V. Jhansi, “Consumers’ Perception towards Online Shopping: An Exploratory Study,” Inspira-Journal of Modern Management & Entrepreneurship, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 252–260, 2018.
81. K. Gaurav and K. C. Sahu, “Demographical Influence on Consumer Buying: An Empirical Investigation,” Inspira-Journal of Modern Management & Entrepreneurship, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 160–164, 2017.
82. K. Gaurav, “AUTOSERV: Development of a Scale for Measuring Automobile Service Quality,” UDAAN: The International Journal of Management Research, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 3–20, 2015.
83. K. Gaurav, “Trust in Electronic Marketing,” Indian Journal of Marketing, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 49–52, 2010.
84. K. Gaurav, “International Advertising Strategy: Standardization or Adaptation?,” Indian Journal of Marketing, vol. 38, no. 7, pp. 8–13, 2008.
85. Tadiboina, S. N., & Chase, G. C. (2022). The importance and leverage of modern information technology infrastructure in the healthcare industry. Int J Res Trends Innov, 7(11), 340-344.
86. Batool, Kiran; Zhao, Zhen-Yu; Irfan, Muhammad; Żywiołek, Justyna (2023): Assessing the role of sustainable strategies in alleviating energy poverty: an environmental sustainability paradigm. w: Environ Sci Pollut Res, s. 1–22.
87. Chaudhary, J. K., Sharma, H., Tadiboina, S. N., Singh, R., Khan, M. S., & Garg, A. (2023). Applications of Machine Learning in Viral Disease Diagnosis. In 2023 10th International Conference on Computing for Sustainable Global Development (INDIACom) (pp. 1167-1172). IEEE.
88. D. K. Sharma, B. Singh, M. Raja, R. Regin, and S. S. Rajest, “An Efficient Python Approach for Simulation of Poisson Distribution,” in 2021 7th International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communication Systems (ICACCS), 2021.
89. D. K. Sharma, B. Singh, R. Regin, R. Steffi, and M. K. Chakravarthi, “Efficient Classification for Neural Machines Interpretations based on Mathematical models,” in 2021 7th International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communication Systems (ICACCS), 2021.
90. D. K. Sharma, N. A. Jalil, R. Regin, S. S. Rajest, R. K. Tummala, and Thangadurai, “Predicting network congestion with machine learning,” in 2021 2nd International Conference on Smart Electronics and Communication (ICOSEC), 2021
91. F. Arslan, B. Singh, D. K. Sharma, R. Regin, R. Steffi, and S. Suman Rajest, “Optimization technique approach to resolve food sustainability problems,” in 2021 International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Knowledge Economy (ICCIKE), 2021.
92. G. A. Ogunmola, B. Singh, D. K. Sharma, R. Regin, S. S. Rajest, and N. Singh, “Involvement of distance measure in assessing and resolving efficiency environmental obstacles,” in 2021 International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Knowledge Economy (ICCIKE), 2021.
93. Iskandar Muda, Mohammad Salameh Almahairah, Rachana Jaiswal, Uday Kumar Kanike, Muhammad Waqas Arshad, Sourabh Bhattacharya, “Role of AI in Decision Making and Its Socio-Psycho Impact on Jobs, Project Management and Business of Employees”, JRTDD, vol. 6, no. 5s, pp. 517–523, Jun. 2023.
94. J. Cruz Ángeles, The guardians of access to the metaverse. (Re)thinking the Competition Law of the European Union, Cuad. transnational law , vol. 15, no. 1, p. 275-296, Mar. 2023.
95. J. Cruz Ángeles, The legal-community obligations of the large digital service provider platforms in the metaverse era, Cuad. transnational law , vol. 14, no. 2, p. 294-318, Sept. 2022.
96. Jain, A., Krishna, M. M., Tadiboina, S. N., Joshi, K., Chanti, Y., & Krishna, K. S. (2023). An analysis of medical images using deep learning. In 2023 3rd International Conference on Advance Computing and Innovative Technologies in Engineering (ICACITE) (pp. 1440-1445). IEEE.
97. K. Sharma, B. Singh, E. Herman, R. Regine, S. S. Rajest, and V. P. Mishra, “Maximum information measure policies in reinforcement learning with deep energy-based model,” in 2021 International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Knowledge Economy (ICCIKE), 2021.
98. Kanike, U. K. (2023). Factors disrupting supply chain management in manufacturing industries. Journal of Supply Chain Management Science, 4(1-2), 1-24.
99. Kanike, U.K. (2023), A systematic review on the causes of Supply Chain Management Disruption in the Manufacturing Sector, 7th International conference on Multidisciplinary Research, Language, Literature and Culture
100. Kanike, U.K. (2023), Impact of Artificial Intelligence to improve the supply chain resilience in Small Medium Enterprises, International Conference on New Frontiers on the Global Stage of Multidisciplinary Research 2023
101. Kanike, U.K. (2023), Impact of ICT-Based Tools on Team Effectiveness of Virtual Software Teams Working from Home Due to the COVID-19 Lockdown: An Empirical Study, International Journal of Software Innovation, Vol.10, No.1, P.1-20.
102. Kanike, Uday Kumar, "An Empirical Study on the Influence of ICT-Based Tools on Team Effectiveness in Virtual Software Teams Operating Remotely During the COVID-19 Lockdown." Dissertation, Georgia State University, 2023.
103. Khan, Muhammad Asghar; Kumar, Neeraj; Mohsan, Syed Agha Hassnain; Khan, Wali Ullah; Nasralla, Moustafa M.; Alsharif, Mohammed H. i wsp. (2023): Swarm of UAVs for Network Management in 6G: A Technical Review. w: IEEE Trans. Netw. Serv. Manage. 20 (1), s. 741–761.
104. Khoshtaria, T., & Matin, A. “Qualitative investigation into consumer motivations and attitudes towards research shopping in the Georgian market”. Administration and Management, Vol 48, pp 41-52, 2019.
105. M Mahato, “Get the EGO Advantage”, South Asian Journal of Management, vol 20, no 4, pp 153, 2013.
106. M Mahato, “Industrial Relations and Labor Movement in Bangladesh”, South Asian Journal of Management, vol 22, no 2, pp 203, 2015.
107. M Mahato, “The Tao of Loyalty: Winning with Employees”, South Asian Journal of Management, vol 20, no 1, pp 151, 2013.
108. M Mahato, “Training for Development”, South Asian Journal of Management, vol 22, no 3, pp 199, 2015.
109. M Modekurti , “The nature of leadership: Reptiles, mammals, and the challenge of becoming a great leader”, South Asian Journal of Management, vol 14, no 4, pp 155, 2007.
110. M Modekurti and P.G. Raju, “India Arriving: How This Economic Powerhouse Is Redefining Global Business”, South Asian Journal of Management, vol 16, no 4, pp 163, 2009.
111. M. Mahato and P. Kumar, “Emotional Labor – An Empirical Analysis of the Correlations of Its Variables,” European Journal of Business and Management, vol. 4, no. 7, pp. 163–168, Jun. 2012.
112. M. Mahato, “HR Focus Within the Indian Information Technology Industry,” Prabandhan: Indian Journal of Management, vol. 5, no. 5, p. 14, May 2012.
113. M. Mahato, “Life satisfaction–what does it really mean to Indians?,” Purushartha-A journal of Management, Ethics and Spirituality , vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 79–87. 2014.
114. M. Mahato, “Organizational change: An action oriented toolkit,” South Asian Journal of Management, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 197. 2015.
115. M. Mahato, “Performance Analysis of High, Medium and Low Companies in Indian Pharmaceuticals Industry,” IUP Journal of Management Research, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 52-70, 2011.
116. M. Modekurti, and R. Chattopadhyay, “The relationship between organizational role stress and life satisfaction levels among women employees: an empirical study,” The Icfaian Journal of Management Research. vol. 7, no. 5, pp. 25-34. 2008.
117. M. Modekurti-Mahato and P. Kumar, “Organizational Role Stress - Empirical Evidences from India during Economic and Political Resentment,” Purushartha - A journal of Management, Ethics and Spirituality, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 30–39, 2014.
118. M. Modekurti-Mahato, P. Kumar, and P. G. Raju, “Impact of Emotional Labor on Organizational Role Stress – A Study in the Services Sector in India,” Procedia Economics and Finance, vol. 11, pp. 110–121, 2014.
119. Mahendran, R., Tadiboina, S. N., Thrinath, B. S., Gadgil, A., Madem, S., & Srivastava, Y. (2022). Application of Machine Learning and Internet of Things for Identification of Nutrient Deficiencies in Oil Palm. In 2022 5th International Conference on Contemporary Computing and Informatics (IC3I) (pp. 2024-2028). IEEE.
120. Manikandan, N., Tadiboina, S. N., Khan, M. S., Singh, R., & Gupta, K. K. (2023). Automation of Smart Home for the Wellbeing of Elders Using Empirical Big Data Analysis. In 2023 3rd International Conference on Advance Computing and Innovative Technologies in Engineering (ICACITE) (pp. 1164-1168). IEEE.
121. Matin, T. Khoshtaria and N Todua, “The Impact of Social Media Influencers on Brand Awareness, Image and Trust in their Sponsored Content: An Empirical Study from Georgian Social Media Users,” International Journal of Marketing, Communication and New Media, Vol. 10, No. 18, 2022.
122. Matin, T. Khoshtaria, and G. Tutberidze, “The impact of social media engagement on consumers' trust and purchase intention,” International Journal of Technology Marketing, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp.305 - 323
123. Matin, T. Khoshtaria, M. Marcan, and D Datuashvili, “The roles of hedonistic, utilitarian incentives and government policies affecting customer attitudes and purchase intention towards green products,” International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Vol. 19, pp. 709–735, 2022.
124. Mert, “Assessment of accounting evaluation practices, a research-based review of Turkey and Romania,” Springer Cham, eBook ISBN: 978-3-030-98486-1, Hardcover ISBN 978-3-030-98485-4, https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-030-98486-1
125. Mohsan, Syed Agha Hassnain; Othman, Nawaf Qasem Hamood; Khan, Muhammad Asghar; Amjad, Hussain; Żywiołek, Justyna (2022): A Comprehensive Review of Micro UAV Charging Techniques. w: Micromachines 13 (6).
126. Muda, I., Almahairah, M. S., Jaiswal, R., Kanike, U. K., Arshad, M. W., & Bhattacharya, S. (2023). Role of AI in Decision Making and Its Socio-Psycho Impact on Jobs, Project Management and Business of Employees. Journal for ReAttach Therapy and Developmental Diversities, 6(5s), 517-523.
127. P. G. Raju and M. M. Mahato, “Impact of longer usage of lean manufacturing system (Toyotism) on employment outcomes - a study in garment manufacturing industries in India,” International Journal of Services and Operations Management, vol. 18, no. 3, p. 305, 2014.
128. Ravi Kumar Gupta, “A Study on Occupational Health Hazards among Construction Workers in India”, International Journal of Enterprise Network Management. Vol. 12, No. 4, pp. 325-339, 2021.
129. Ravi Kumar Gupta, “Adoption of Mobile Wallet Services: An Empirical Analysis”, Int. J. of Intellectual Property Management, 2022.
130. Ravi Kumar Gupta, “Utilization of Digital Network Learning and Healthcare for Verbal Assessment and Counselling During Post COVID-19 Period”, Technologies, Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Learning Post-COVID-19. Springer Nature, Switzerland, pp. 117-134, 2022
131. S Silvia Priscila, M Hemalatha, “ Diagnosisof heart disease with particle bee-neural network” Biomedical Research, Special Issue, pp. S40-S46, 2018.
132. S Silvia Priscila, M Hemalatha, “ Heart Disease Prediction Using Integer-Coded Genetic Algorithm (ICGA) Based Particle Clonal Neural Network (ICGA-PCNN)”, Bonfring International Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management Science 8 (2), 15-19, 2018.
133. S. Bhattacharjee and M. Mahato, “A comparative analysis of growth of telecom cluster with special reference to Indian economy,” Iimranchi.ac.in, 2016.
134. SS Priscila, M Hemalatha, “Improving the performance of entropy ensembles of neural networks (EENNS) on classification of heart disease prediction”, Int J Pure Appl Math 117 (7), 371-386, 2017.
135. T. Khoshtaria, A. Matin, M. Mercan and D. Datuashvili, “The impact of customers' purchasing patterns on their showrooming and webrooming behaviour: an empirical evidence from the Georgian retail sector,” International Journal of Electronic Marketing and Retailing, Vol. 12, No. 4, pp. 394-413, 2021.
136. T. Khoshtaria, D. Datuashvili and A. Matin, “The impact of brand equity dimensions on university reputation: an empirical study of Georgian higher education,” Journal of Marketing for Higher Education, Vol. 30 no 2, pp. 239-255, 2020.
137. Tripathi, S. Advertising Prospects In Gcc Countries: A Study With Salalah, Oman Advertising Market, Ijmas-Iraj-Doionline-17716.
138. Tripathi, S. Gupta V. “Mental Stigma due to Communication Crisis in the age of COVID-19: A Study of Delhi-NCR, India and Dhofar, Oman,” Global Economic Order in the Post-COVID-19 Era, edited by Ravi Kumar Gupta, Sanjay Kumar Mangla and Nisha Jindal, published by Maharaja Agrasen University Publication, (2020), page no. 37.
139. Tripathi, S., & Al Shahri, M. S. T. (2023). Paradigm Shift From Traditional to Communicaiton and Technology Acceptance Models for the Survival of Family Businesses in Oman. In Perspectives and Strategies of Family Business Resiliency in Unprecedented Times (pp. 39-63). IGI Global.
140. Tripathi, Sangeeta "Significance of Augmented Reality in Omani Higher Education and Job Training" Contemporary Challenges in Digital Education, edited by Andreia de Bem Machado, PhD, Gertrudes Aparecida Dandolini, PhD, Maria José Sousa, PhD, Nova Science Publishers, August 5, 2022, page no. 77-92.
141. Tripathi, Sangeeta, “Digital Media: Isolation vs. Engagement, During COVID19,” Rethinking Media and Socio-Cultural Change: India and the Globe in Times of Pandemic, edited by Tripathi, D, HP HAMILTON LTD. (2021), page no. 60-73.
142. Tucmeanu, Elena Roxana; Tucmeanu, Alin Iulian; Iliescu, Madalina Gabriela; Żywiołek, Justyna; Yousaf, Zahid (2022): Successful Management of IT Projects in Healthcare Institutions after COVID-19: Role of Digital Orientation and Innovation Adaption. w: Healthcare (Basel, Switzerland) 10 (10).
143. Żywiołek, Justyna; Tucmeanu, Elena Roxana; Tucmeanu, Alin Iulian; Isac, Nicoleta; Yousaf, Zahid (2022): Nexus of Transformational Leadership, Employee Adaptiveness, Knowledge Sharing, and Employee Creativity. w: Sustainability 14 (18), s. 11607.