Main Article Content
The purpose of this study was to discuss the hadith of the Prophet concerning the power of iron. This research method is qualitative through takhrij approach and hadith syarah with chemical analysis. The results and discussion of this research is iron is famous for its strength since the time of the Prophet, to be used as a war equipment and evidenced by scientific reviews of the physical and chemical properties of iron. Not only that, iron also at this time has the benefit to be used as household appliances, construction equipment, to military transportation equipment. The conclusion of this study is takhrij and syarah hadith about the strength and usefulness of iron has been used since the time of the Prophet.
- 1. Darmalaksana, W. (2020a). Writing Class Experience Research Formula. Journal of Writing Class UIN Sunan Gunung Djati Bandung.
- 2. Darmalaksana, W. (2020b). Qualitative Research Methods Literature Study and Field Studies. Pre-Print Digital Library of UIN Sunan Gunung Djati Bandung.
- 3. Darmalaksana, W. (2020c). Research Method of Sharah Hadith Contemporary Approach: A Guide to Thesis, Thesis, and Dissertation. Diroyah: Journal of Hadith Studies, 5.
- 4. Darmalaksana, W. (2020d). Proceedings of the Hadith Validity Business Process for Designing the Tahrij Method Application. Journal of Ushuluddin UIN Sunan Gunung Djati Bandung, 1, 1–7.
- 5. Darmalaksana, W., Pahala, L., & Soetari, E. (2017). The Controversy of Hadith as a Source of Islamic Law. Insights: Religious and Socio-Cultural Scientific Journal, 2 (2), 245–258.
- 6. Emda, A. (2017). Laboratory As A Means Of Learning Chemistry In Increasing Knowledge And Scientific Work Skills. Lanthanide Journal, 5 (1), 83. https://doi.org/10.22373/lj.v5i1.2061
- 7. Education, S. (2018). The values of Islamic education in the ghazwah of the Messenger of Allah (saw) thesis.
- 8. Satria, T. (2015). Preparation of Activated Carbon from Subbituminous Coal as an Absorbing Material for Iron (Fe) and Copper (Cu) Ion Levels in Chemical Wastewater at Sriwijaya State Polytechnic. Sriwijaya State Polytechnic, 53 (9), 5–21.
- 9. Soetari, E. (1994). Hadith Science. Amal Bakti Press.
- 10. Soetari, E. (2015). Sharah and Hadith Criticism with the Tahrij Method: Theory and Application (2nd ed.). Gombong Layang Charity Foundation.
- 11. Sudiarti, T., Delilah, GGA, & Aziz, R. (2018). Iron in the Qur'an and Chemical Science (Theoretical and Practical Analysis of Iron and Efforts to Overcome Corrosion in Iron. Al-Kimiya, 5 (1), 7–16. Https://doi.org/10.15575/ak.v5i1.3720
- 12. Suhendar, D. (2011). Reviewing the Scientific Evidence of Iron's Strength from the Viewpoint of Chemistry and the Related Sciences and Its Consequences As Mentioned in the Al Quran, Qs. Al Hadiid: 25. Journal of Istek, V (Vol 5, No 1-2 (2011): ISTEK). http://journal.uinsgd.ac.id/index.php/istek/article/view/277
- 13. Suhendar, D. (2016). Determining Nuclide-Nuclide Stability Based on Nuclear Mass Per Nucleon. Chimica et Natura Acta, 4 (2), 60. https://doi.org/10.24198/cna.v4.n2.10672