Main Article Content
The issue of electronic dictionaries has been relevant since the advent of computers and the Internet. Although electronic dictionaries have different forms: web, mobile, desktop, the creation of electronic dictionaries on any topic is based on general principles. The article focuses on these general principles and their role in Uzbek computer lexicography.
- 1. Hilary Nesi. Dictionaries in electronic form// The Oxford History of English Lexicography Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2008.
- 2. Roy J. Byrd NicolettaCalzolari, Martin S. Chodorow, Judith L., Klavans Mary S., Neff Omneya A. Rizk. TOOLS AND METHODS FOR COMPUTATIONAL LEXICOLOGY/. - Computational Linguistics, Volume 13, Numbers 3-4, July-December 1987.
- 3. М. V. Маkarych, Yu. B. Popova, M. O. Shved. Electronic Lexicography: Traditional and Modern Approaches. -Science and Technique. V. 19, No 5 (2020).
- 4. Yu.B. Popova, М.V. Маkarych, М.А. Shved. MOBILE APPLICATION FOR THE ENGLISH-BELARUSIAN-RUSSIAN TECHNICAL DICTIONARY.
- 5. Online dictionary of English words [Electronic resource]. Mode of access: https://www.dictionary.com/
- 6. Cambridge Online dictionary of English words [Electronic resource]. Mode of access: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/
- 7. Online dictionary of English words [Electronic resource]. Mode of access: https:// grammota.ru/