Main Article Content
The article examines the implementation of the Soviet policy of the "cultural revolution" in Uzbekistan, its essence and ideological foundations, as well as the measures of the Soviet government to Sovietize the national culture. The article highlights the positive and negative consequences of the introduction of the Soviet cultural policy on the spiritual and cultural life of the people
- • Karimov I. There is no future without historical memory / We build our future with our own hands. - T., Uzbekistan, 1999. T.7. p.145.
- • Lenin V.I. Full collection of works T.30, p. 120.
- • Public education, science and culture in the USSR. Stat. Collection. –M, 1971, p.21.
- • AAP RUz, f. 58, op. 9, d.820, l. 80.84.
- • TsGA RUz. F. 25, op.1, d.679, l.32-34.
- • Cultural construction in the USSR.- M. 1970, p. 159.
- • The national economy of the Uzbek SSR for 70 years of Soviet power.-T., Uzbekistan, 1987. p. 280,281.
- • Stalin I.V. Op. vol. 12, p. 309.
- • Council of Uzbekistan, 1991, 15 September