Main Article Content
This article summarizes information on improving the quality of education and creating a legal framework in Uzbekistan. It also systematically highlights the changes and updates taking place at all stages of the continuing education system
education upbringing continuing education decision decree law reform preschool secondary education higher education postgraduate education
How to Cite
S.E.Suyarova, N.K.Ravshanova, L.G.Yakubova, & Sh.S.Abdullaeva. (2020). ENRICHING THE QUALITY OF EDUCATION IN UZBEKISTAN AND STRENGTHENING THE LEGAL FRAMEWORK. International Journal on Economics, Finance and Sustainable Development, 2(11), 7-9. https://doi.org/10.31149/ijefsd.v2i11.794
- • Law on Education, T., September 23, 2020.
- • Decree of February 7, 2017 "On the Strategy for further development of the Republic of Uzbekistan."
- • Decree No. PF-5313 of January 25, 2018 "On measures to radically improve the system of general secondary, secondary special and vocational education."
- • Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated April 20, 2017 No PP-2909 "On measures to further develop the system of higher education."
- • http://uza.uz/oz/education/bugungi-talim-ertangi-kelazhak-11-05-2019.
- • www.uza.uz.
- • www.lex.uz.