Main Article Content
The article analyzes the statistics on the factors affecting the demand for labor and makes recommendations and suggestions to increase the demand for labor using the OLS method. In contrast to previous studies, this research seeks to analyze impact of various factors on employment in non-government sector. An increase of one percent in the interest rate will reduce the number of workers in the private sector by 0.307 units. The inverse relationship between interest rate and the number of workers in the real sector obtained and it is more statistically significant than results of previous papers
- P.Lastauskas, J.Stakėnas., Labor market reforms and the monetary policy environment, Lithuania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Vilnius University, 2020, pp 5-6.
- M. Cacciatore, G. Fiori The macroeconomic effects of goods and labor markets deregulation Rev. Econ. Dyn., 2016 pp. 1-24. scholar.google.com, www.giuseppefiori.net
- M. Cacciatore, R. Duval, G. Fiori, F. Ghironi Short-term pain for long-term gain: market deregulation and monetary policy in small open economies J. Int. Money Finance, 68 (C) (2016), pp. 358-385. scholar.google.com, www.giuseppefiori.net
- Baccaro, L., Rei, D., Institutional determinants of unemployment in OECD countries: does the deregulatory view hold water? International Organization 61, 2007, 527–569. www.cmbridge.org
- Bassanini, A., Duval, R., The determinants of unemployment across OECD countries: reassessing the role of policies and institutions. OECD Economic Studies, 2006, 42, 7–86. halshs.archives-ouvertes.fr
- Beck, T., Demirgüç-Kunt, A., Levine, R., Financial structure dataset. 2019. www.worldbank.org.
- Gwartney, J.D., Lawson, R.A., Economic freedom of the world: 2009 annual report. Fraser Institute, Vancouver, BC. ILO, 2019. Key indicators of the labour market, 6th ed. www.ilo.org.
- Nickell, S., Nunziata, L., Ochel, W., Unemployment in the OECD since the 1960s: what do we know? Economic Journal, 2005, 115, 1–27. onlinelibrary.wiley.com
- Phelps, E.S., Structural slumps: the modern equilibrium theory of unemployment, interest, and assets. Harvard University Press, Cambridge, Mass, 1994. www.hup.harvard.edu
- O.Blanchard, European unemployment: The role of shocks and institutions, 1999, European Unemployment - MIT Economics economics.mit.edu
- Mamarakhimov, Bekzod. 2020. «Ишчи кучига бўлган талаб ва таклифни мувозанатлаштиришнинг услубий асослари ». Архив научных исследований 1 (15). https://tsue.scienceweb.uz/index.php/archive/article/view/1424.
- S.Firpo, Occupational Tasks and Changes in the Wage Structure, Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit Institute for the Study of Labor, 2011, pp.14-15
- Uzbekistan Toward A New Economy, 2019, www.worldbank.org.
- Horst Feldmann, Real interest rate and labor market performance in developing countries. Department of Economics, University of Bath, Bath BA2 7AY, UK. 2012, pp 3. sciencedirect.com