Main Article Content
The article deals with the pedagogical skills of a music teacher, the organization of all forms of the educational process in the most convenient and effective way, the ability to direct students towards the goals of personal development, the formation of students' worldview, the tendency to socially necessary activities. There is information about the ability to awaken, the results of musical and pedagogical activities in the interests of society, as well as ways to comprehensively develop the personality of young people
- Дустов С.Д. Влияние самостоятельной работы на музикально-эстетическое воспитание // Academy, 62:11 (2020), C.44-46.
- Ruziyev D.Y. Ways Of Working On Musical Compositions //The American Journal of Social Science and Education Innovations. – 2021. – Т.
- №. 01. – С. 436-440. 3. Yarashev J. Artistic and Aesthetic Features of “Buchor” Tune // Eastern European Scientific Journal. 2019, pp. 118-122.
- Rajabov A. The development of music and instrumental performance in Central Asia // International Journal of Applied Research. 6 (5), 2020, pp. 95-97.
- Dustov S.D. The history of the Emergence of National Musical Instruments // International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation. 2020, pp. 7125-7130.
- Madrimov B., Uzakova (Nayimova) M.A. About the voice songs of the Chulpan // Theoretical & Applied Science. 4 (84), 2020, pp. 434-437.
- Norova S. U. Imam Abu Hamid Al-Ghazali. Teacher-Student Coaching Relations //The American Journal of Social Science and Education Innovations. – 2021. – Т. 3. – №. 01. – pp. 441-445.