Main Article Content
There are two traditions ‒ indigenous and international ‒ that exist side by side and are followed with equal passion by their fans. The most famous local sport is kurash, a form of wrestling which has a history that stretches back over millennia. This article analyzes the existence of some factors that affect the process of organizing the training of young wrestlers in technical movements, their negative impact on the effectiveness of competition activities and the problem of forming effective technical movements in wrestling. The article offers suggestions and recommendations on improving the scientific and methodological basis for the formation of basic elements in young wrestlers, as well as the results of the analysis of scientific and methodological literature
- Speech of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev at the meeting "On the development of physical culture and sports"; September 21, 2018, People's Word newspaper, 1-2 pages.
- Novikov A.A. Pedagogical bases of technical and tactical skills in sporting events (at the beginning of sports events): PhD. thesis. - M., 2000. - 62 p .;
- B.A. Podlivaev Modeling of training tasks in wrestling // Theory and practice of physical culture. - 1999. - No. 2. - P.55 .;
- Shakhmuradov Yu.A. Scientific and methodological foundations of long-term technical and tactical training of wrestlers (for example, freestyle wrestling): PhD. thesis - M., 1999. - 60 p.;
- Ivankov Ch.T. Theoretical foundations of physical education methods. - M .: Insan, 2000 .- 352 p .;
- Tumanyan G.S. Wrestling: theory, methodology, training organization. - M.: Soviet sport, 2000. - 288 p.; Vorobiev V.A. Scientific and methodological foundations of training young wrestlers: Monograph. –SPb .: “OlympSPb”, 2007. - 80 p.
- Kerimov F.A. Technique of teaching technical and tactical actions in freestyle wrestling: PhD. thesis - M., 1984. - 24 p.;
- Kerimov NA Programmed training of technical and tactical actions in wrestling: PhD. thesis - M., 1990. - 24 p.
- Kerimov F.A. Theory and methods of wrestling. - T .: O'zDJTI, 2011. - 286 p .;
- Kerimov F.A. Scientific research in the field of sports. - T .: O'zDJTI, 2016. - 263 p .;
- Abdullaev A., Theory and methods of physical education. - T .: ITA-press, 2018. - 232 p.;
- Kim V.A. Contracts in judo // Methods of research and training problems. - T., 2003. - p.188;
- Salomov R.S. Theory and methods of physical education. Volume 1 - T.: ITA-press, 2018. - 296 p.;
- Taymurodov A.R., Atajanov S.F. Improving the pedagogical skills of wrestling. - T.: ITA-press, 2018. - 272 p.;
- Tastanov N.P. Theory and methodology of Greco-Roman wrestling. - T.: ITA-press, 2018. - 244 p.;
- Mirzakulov Sh.A., Mirzanov Sh.S. et al. Improving sports pedagogical skills in belt wrestling. - T .: ITApress, 2018. - 202 p .;
- Abdullaev Sh.A., Kholmurodov L.Z. Freestyle wrestling. - T .: ITA-press, 2018. - 132 p