Main Article Content
The problem of improving the effectiveness of the Athlete Training Management System is that all stages of the multi-year process of sports training are considered in terms of training tools and methods
sports training tools training methods movement skills types of training research
How to Cite
Sabirova Nasiba Rasulovna. (2021). The Importance Of Three-Stage Model In Developing The Functional Status Of Athletes. International Journal on Economics, Finance and Sustainable Development, 3(3), 190-196. https://doi.org/10.31149/ijefsd.v3i3.1475
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Physical Culture and Sports" (new edition). Tashkent, May 26, 2020.
- Resolution on measures to further improve and popularize physical culture and sports in the Republic of Uzbekistan. PF-5924-son 24.01.2020.
- L.R.Ayrapetyans, A.A.Pulatov. “Voleybolnazariyasivauslubiyati” Toshkent 2011 yil.
- M.K.Mahmudov, F.A.Narzullayev. “Sport va harakatli o’yinlarni o’qitish metodikasi (Voleybol). Buxoro. “Durdona” nashriyoti 2019.
- M.A Fatullaeva, F.A Narzullaev “Processes of interpersonal relationships and psychological training of volleyball players aged 15-17. Women's sports at the current stage of development: problems and solutions. International online scientific-practical conference. Bukhara 2020 May 6. Pages 614-617.
- Sabirova N.R. M.KH.Toshev. Fazliddinov F.S Kadirov SH. Psychological effects of football competitions on student formation. International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE). ISSN:2277-3878 17.04.2020 page 466-469
- M.A.Fatullaeva, F.A.Narzullaev. Motivation of students to do sports as part of physical education classes. Impact factor. ACADEMICIA. An international multidisciplinary Research Journal. 2020.
- Sabirova N.R. Qurbonov SH.Q. S.S.Abdueva Evolution of physical performance and techniques of handball girls aged 11-12. International Journal of Advanced Research in Science, Engineering and Technology (IJARSET). 2020.
- M.A.Fatullaeva. Formation of spiritual and moral values of pupils in physical education lessons. Asian Journal of Multidimensional Research (AJMR) https://www.tarj.inISSN: 2278-4853 Vol 9, Issue 11, November, 2020 Impact Factor: SJIF 2020 = 6.882
- Abdueva Sitorabonu Savriddin qizi. “Determining the speed and strength of 14-15 year old handball players in jumping”. ACADEMICIA An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal (Double Blind Refereed & Peer Reviewed Journal) ISSN: 2249-7137 Vol. 10 Issue 11, November 2020 DOI: 10.5958/2249-7137.2020.01417.2
- U.A.Farmonov The system of training young basketball players at the initial stage of training at school. Asian Journal of Multimedimensional Research (AJMR) 2020. Vol 9,Issue 11, DOI: 10.5958/2278-4853.2020.00279.7
- S.S.Abdueva,Sh.Kadirov,M.Fatullaeva,Sh.Khurbonov. Using of innovation terms in physical education and sport lessons and their social and educational features. Journal of Critical Reviews ISSN-2394-5125 Vol 7,Issue 6,2020