Main Article Content
The article discusses the ability to form a brand of the tourist destination of Bukhara based on the existing image. As well as products and services, tourism areas are leaving the global tourism market in the same historical period, when the number of travel destinations offering similar types of travel is growing, becoming more and more global with their own brand
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of May 19, 2017 No. PP-2980 "On measures to accelerate the development of the tourist potential of the city of Bukhara and the Bukhara region in 2017-2019."
- "Fashion - Management and Marketing" Tashkent Institute of Textile and Light Industry. Tashkent-2012.
- Gartner, W.C. (1994) Image formation process. Journal of Travel & Tourism Marketing, 2 (2), 191-216.
- Pritchard, A., & Morgan, N.J. (1998). Mood marketing-the new destination branding strategy: A case of Wales, the brand. Journal of Vacation Marketing, 4 (3), 215-229
- Lim, Y., & Weaver, P. A. (2014). Customer-based: The effect of destination image on preference for products associated with a destination brand. International Journal of Tourism Research, 16 (3), 223-231.
- Vazhenina I., Image and reputation of the territory as the basis for promotion in a competitive environment // Marketing in Russia and abroad, No. 6, 2006
- Govers R.(2003). Destination image evaluation: Part II. Eclipse: The Periodic Publication from Moon shine Travel Marketing for Destination Marketers, 10.
- Pike, S. (2009) . Destination brand positions of a competitive set of near-home destinations. Tourism Management, 30(6), 857–866
- Sushnenkova I. A. Basic principles and tools for the formation of a regional brand. // Symposium "image of the state", 2009
- Dzhandzhugazova E., Marketing of tourist territories: textbook. manual for students, higher. study. institutions, 2nd edition, M: Publishing Center "Academy", 2008
- Gorokhov A., Methodological provisions for the formation of a brand of a tourist destination, Problems of modern economy (Eurasian international scientific-analytical journal), N 3 (19)
- Atoevna, T. S., Kodirovna, B. S., & Oktyamovna, A. S. (2020). Features and methods of formation of the cost of tour packages. Academy, (12 (63)).
- Oktyamovna, A. S., Atoevna, T. S., & Kodirovna, B. S. (2020). The role of animator to the development of tourism animation activities. Academy, (12 (63)).
- Kodirovna, B. S., Atoevna, T. S., & Oktyamovna, A. S. (2020). Main features of advertising in tourism. Economics, (4 (47)).
- Khurramov, O. K. (2020). The highlight priorities for the development of digital tourism in Uzbekistan. In International scientific review of the problems and prospects of modern science and education (pp. 61-62).
- Khurramov, O. K., & Fayzieva, S. A. (2020). The main convenience of internet marketing from traditional marketing. Academy, (1), 30-32.
- Kayumovich, K. O., Alimovich, F. E., Khudoynazarovich, S. A., Shavkatovna, S. S., & Supiyevna, B. M. (2020). Opportunities of mobile marketing in tourism. Journal of Critical Reviews, 7(12), 94-98.
- Kayumovich, K. O. (2019). The capability of internet in sphere of tourism and services. Polish science journal, 160.
- Khurramov, O. K. (2020). The role of the tourism sector in the digitalization of the service economy. Economics and Innovative Technologies, 2020(1), 6.