Main Article Content
The role of a leader in an organization is very important because the existence of the leader is to become a doorstop or become one of the spearheads of success in organization. The role of a leader is inseparable from the implementation of management functions in the organization, starting from the planning organization including budgeting, organizing, staffing, actuating or leadership, coordinating and controlling or evaluating. However, every operational journey an organization will encounter obstacles or problems due to the dynamics of the organization's internal and external environment. To get around these situations and conditions, we need the art of intelligent leadership to achieve leadership effectiveness
- Yapanto, LM, Harahab, N., & Olii, AH (nd). The Coastal communities and alternative income In Bone Bolango Regency, Gorontalo Province of Indonesia.
- Winardi. 2000. Leadership in management. Second printing. Jakarta; PT. Remika
- Mappaenre, A. 2004. Leadership. FEIS-UNM Office Administration Study Program, Makassar
- Yapanto, LM, Musa, DT, Tanipu, F., & Suherman, S. (nd). The Impact of Covid-19 on Supply Chain Fisheries and Challenges by Fisherman in Indonesia. 22 (10), 1360–1365.
- Mappaenre, A. 2009. Basics of Administration and Management Science, FEIS-UNM, Makassar
- Maxwell, john C., Developing the Leadership Within You (translation), Jakarta: Binarpura Aksara, 1995
- Judge. Timothy and Stephen P. Robbins. 2008. Organizational Behavior. Edition 12. Jakarta: Four Salemba.
- Herususilofia.lecture.ub.ac.id on “The Leadership Role of pdf” accessed on 23 April 2015
- Baruadi, ASR, Yapanto, LM, & Akuba, AR (2020). The welfare of tuna fishermen in Gorontalo District; (Case study in the village of Kayubulan, Gorontalo). 29 (4), 5289–5297.
- Yapanto, LM, Tanipu, F., Paramata, AR, & Actors, E. (2020). THE EFFECTIVENESS OF FISHERY COOPERATIVE INSTITUTIONS. 17 (25), 1329–1338.
- Setiawan, R., Pio, L., Cavaliere, L., Sankaran, D., Rani, K., Yapanto, LM,… Foggia, U. (nd). Access to Financial Services and Women Empowerment, through Microfinance eligibility. (1), 841–859.