Main Article Content
This article discusses the detrimental effects of a pandemic on the global and domestic insurance markets, as well as forecasts of future issues and recommendations for the development of the insurance industry during a pandemic.
Pandemic global insurance market insurance business COVID-19 foreign insurance companies world economy reinsurance crisis insurance companies and insurers
How to Cite
Zakirkhodzhaeva Sh. A. (2021). THE PANDEMIC’S IMPACT ON THE GLOBAL INSURANCE INDUSTRY. International Journal on Economics, Finance and Sustainable Development, 3(6), 7-14. https://doi.org/10.31149/ijefsd.v3i6.1930
- 1. Insurance portal. - Access mode https://www.insur-info.ru /.
- 2. Insurance website. - Access mode https://www.standardandpoors.com/.
- 3. https://www.ambest.com/.
- 4. https://www.hannover-re.com/.
- 5. Electronic site of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan. - Access mode https://www.coronavirus.uz/ ru /.
- 6. Electronic website news of Uzbekistan. - Access mode https://www.gazeta.uz/ru/.
- 7. Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On measures to reform and ensure the accelerated development of the insurance market of the Republic of Uzbekistan." No. PP-4412 08/02/2019 - Access mode https://lex.uz/ru/.