Main Article Content
The purpose of this article is to describe and evaluate new hotel service innovations that deserve to be considered for implementation in hotel businesses. The paper is timely since hotel buildings are becoming increasingly interested in the development and deployment of new technologies, as well as the problems of improving the quality and competitiveness of services at hotel enterprises, the solution of which can be innovation. This article describes digital innovation advances that can be applied to hospitality businesses. The article also provides an aggregated calculation of the income and expenses of a hotel project using innovative technologies. In conclusion, it is said that innovations can and should be used to solve problems of attracting new and retaining existing customers, due to timely response to customer needs.
- 1. Rumyantsev, A. A. Managementnovation: how to science development sovestidoinnovations: studies. manual/A. A. Rumyantsev; In-tproblemregion. economics of the Russian Academy of Sciences. - St. Petersburg: Business Press, 2007 – - 199 p.
- 2. Vila M., Enz C., Costa G. Innovative Practices in the Spanish Hotel Industry / / Cornell Hospitality Quarterly. 2012. Vol. 53. No. 1. pp. 75-85.
- 3. Danilenko N. N., Suranova O. A. Services of individual accommodation facilities as an object of research / / Business. Education. Right. 2018. No. 2 (43). pp. 31-37.
- 4. Johannesson A., Olsen B., Lumpkin G. T. Innovation as newness: what is new, how new, and new to whom? // European Journal of Innovation Management. 2001. Vol. 4. №1. P. 20–31.
- 5. Jones P. Managing hospitality innovation. // Cornell Hotel and Restaurant Ad-ministration Quarterly. 1996. №37 (5). P. 86–95.
- 6. Ottenbacher M. C. Innovation management in the hospitality industry: Different strategies. // Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Research. 2007. No. 31 (4). pp. 431-454.
- 7. Hjalager A.M. Innovation patterns in sustainable tourism – an analytical typolo-gy. // Tourism Management. 1997. Vol. 18. No. 1. P. 35-41.
- 8. Kondratskaya T. A. Recreational services in the Irkutsk region // Proceedings of the Irkutsk State Economic Academy. 2012. No. 6. pp. 140-143.
- 9. Chistyakova O. V. The influence of innovative processes on the competitiveness of an organization / / Izvestiya Irkutsk State Economic Academy. 2011. No. 2. S. 87-91.
- 10. Bogomjakov E. O., E. G. Tarkhanov Information technology in the service sector as the area of innovation (for example, the hospitality industry) // Baikal Research Journal. 2016. Vol. 7. No. 3. P. 14.
- 11. Balashova M. A., Popov Yu. s. Innovative development of the Russian economy: an independent path or cooperation // Baikal Research Journal. 2018. T. 9. No. 3. P.9.
- 12. Ignatiev A. A. Innovations in tourism as an effective method of increasing the level of competitiveness of a tourist product / / Horizons of Economics. 2017. No. 4 (37). pp. 28-35.
- 13. Enz C., Siguaw J. Innovations in hotel practice. / / Cornell Hotel and Restaurant Administration Quarterly. 2003. Vol. 44. №5-6. P. 115-123.
- 14. Orfi la-Sintes F., Mattsson J. Innovation behaviour in the hotel industry. // Omega - The International Journal of Management Science. 2009. Vol. 37. №2. P. 380-394.
- 15. Rudchenko V. N. Innovations in tourism and the construction of an approach to their assessment / / Scientific notes of the St. Petersburg University of Management and Economics. 2014. No. 4 (48). pp. 60-69.
- 16. Kazaryan K. Kapustinsky Ya. Digital economy: bits don't smell // The Internet in numbers. February-March, 2016. – №1(17). – 102 c.
- 17. Kushcheva N. B. Technologies and innovations for the modernization of public catering enterprises. In the collection: Actual problems of economics, management and education in the field of recreation and tourism Collection of scientific papers. St. Petersburg; Moscow, 2015. - pp. 56-62.
- 18. Indicators of the digital economy: 2019: a statistical collection / G. I. Abdrakhmanova, K. O. Vishnevsky, L. M. Gokhberg, etc.; Nats. research. un-t I60 "Higher School of Economics". - Moscow: HSE, 2019 – - 248 p – - ISBN 978-5-7598-1924-0 (in the region).
- 19. Community of hotel business professionals. Key hotel trends in 2020 / [Electronic resource]. Access mode: https://www.frontdesk.ru/article/klyuchevye-gostinichnye-trendy-v-2020-godu (Accessed: 11.04.2020).
- 20. Vladykina Yu. O. The economy of impressions: the transformation of a hotel product in the digital space / / Socio-economic aspects of the development of the hospitality industry and modernization of education in the digital economy: a monograph (a team of authors). - St. Petersburg: Publishing house of SPbGEU, 2019. - 163 p.