Main Article Content
This article discusses the role of social work in a pandemic and its changes, and its impact on the economy.
Value chains global crisis quarantine measures business entities
How to Cite
Aslam son, B. S. (2021). The Role of Social Work in Pandemic Conditions. International Journal on Economics, Finance and Sustainable Development, 3(9), 26-28. https://doi.org/10.31149/ijefsd.v3i9.2149
- 1. (Bernanke 2020; Blinder and Zandi 2015; Gali and Gambetti 2009).
- 2. (The Economist 2020a; CNN 2020);
- 3. Pardaeva, O. M. (2017). HOME-BASED ENTREPRENEURSHIP AS A SOURCE OF REVENUE GENERATION IN THE SERVICE SECTOR. International Journal of Innovative Technologies in Economy, (5), 16-19.
- 4. Shodieva, G. M., & Pardaeva, O. M. PROBLEMS OF FAMILY ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPING AND INCREASING EMPLOYMENT AND INCOME OF THE POPULATION AND REDUCING POVERTY. GWALIOR MANAGEMENT ACADEMY, 23, 210.
- 5. https: //mehnat.uz/uz/news/2019-year-of-uzbekistan-unemployment
- 6. https://www.worldbank.org/en/news/press-release/2020/04/22/world-bank-predicts-sharpest-decline-of-remittances-in-recent-history
- 7. https: //president.uz/uz/lists/view/3515