Main Article Content
This study aims to analyze financial performance in measuring bank soundness as measured using the RGEC (Risk Profile, Good Corporate Governance, Earnings, Capital) method at PT. Bank SulutGo period 2016 - 2020. The data analysis method in this study is descriptive analysis with a quantitative approach. The results showed that the Bank's Health Level based on the risk profile factor showed that the bank's NPL was below 2% which was predicated as very healthy, and the LDR was predicated as unhealthy. The Good Corporate Governance factor shows that the bank gets a healthy predicate. The earnings factor shows that the bank's ROA is more than 1.5% which is predicated as very healthy and the bank's NIM is more than 3% which is predicated as very healthy.
- 1. Chindy Dwi Jayanti, Drs. Isharijadi, Nik Amah, 2017. RGEC Analysis to Assess Bank Soundness Level at Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Cases Study on the Indonesia Stock Exchange). Madiun: Scientific Journal of Accounting Education Vol. 5, No. 1, October.
- 2. Ade Putri Diarto, 2014. Analysis of Bank Soundness Level Using RGEC (Risk Profile, Good Corporate Governance, Earning, Capital) Method (Study at PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero), Tbk Period 2011-2014. Brawijaya University Malang.
- 3. Dwi S. Muniroh, 2014. Analysis of Financial Performance Using the RGEC (Risk, GCG, Earning, Capital) Method in the Banking Financial Sector. Surabaya : Journal of Management Science Vol. 2, No. April 2nd.
- 4. Fitria Daniswara, 2016. Comparative Analysis of Financial Performance Based on Risk Profile, Good Corporate Governance, Earnings, And Capital (Rgec) in Conventional Commercial Banks and Islamic Commercial Banks Period 2011-2014. Sebelas Maret University.
- 5. Hanifah, 2012. Comparative Analysis of Camel Method with Rgec to Assess Health of PT. BCA Tbk in 2012. Gajah Mada University.
- 6. Heidy Arrvida Lasta, Nila F. Nuzula and Zainul Arifin, 2014. Analysis of Bank Soundness Level Using RGEC Approach (Risk Profile, Good Corporate Governance, Earnings, Capital) (Study at PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia, Tbk Period 2011-2013). Malang : Journal of Business Administration Vol. 13, No. 2, August.
- 7. Komang Mahendra Pramana, Luh Gede Sri Artini, 2016. Analysis of Bank Soundness Level (RGEC Approach) At PT. Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk. Bali : Journal of Management Vol. 5, No. 6.
- 8. Melia Kusumawati, 2013. Comparative Analysis of Banking Financial Performance Based on CAMELS and RGEC Methods at PT. Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk. Surabaya State University.
- 9. Meutia Dewi, 2018. Analysis of Bank Soundness Level Using RGEC Approach (Risk Profile, Good Corporate Governance, Earnings, Capital) (Study at PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia, Tbk Period 2013-2017). Vol. 2 No. 2, December 2018.
- 10. Naveed Ahmad, Muhammad Sulaman Tariq, Naqvi Hamad, Sadia Samad, 2014. An Exploration Of Corporate Governance and Its Relations with Financial Performance: A Case Study From Banking Institution Of Pakistan. Arabian Journal of Business and Management Review (OMAN Chapter). Vol. 4, No.1; August. 201.
- 11. Rambo Charles Mallans, 2013. Influence Of The Capital Markets Authority's Corporate Governance Guildines On Financial Performance Of Commercial Banks In Kenya. The International Journal of Business and Finance Research. Vol 7 No 3, 2013.
- 12. Rini Rachmaningsih, 2009. Bank Health Assessment at PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. 2007-2008 period. Thesis : FISE UNY.
- 13. Santi Budi Utami, 2015 Comparative Analysis of CAMELS and RGEC in Assessing the Soundness of Banks in Government-Owned Sharia Units (Case Study: PT Bank Negara Indonesia, Tbk Year (2012-2013) Thesis: Faculty of Economics, Yogyakarta State University.
- 14. Siti Halimah M, 2019. Analysis of Bank Soundness Level Using the Risk Based Bank Rating (RBBR) Method at PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. Journal of Management, April 2019.
- 15. Sri Haryati, Emanuel Kristijadi. 2014. The Effect of GCG Implementation And Risk Profile On Financial Performance At Go-Public National Commercial Bank. Journal of Indonesian Economy and Business. Volume 29, Number 3, 2014, 237 - 25.
- 16. Sri Maria Ulfha, 2018. Analysis of Bank Soundness Level Using the RBBR (Risk-Based Bank Rating) Method (Risk Profile, Good Corporate Governance, Earnings, Capital). Vol. 7 No. 2.
- 17. Suabawa and Wirawati, 2013. Analysis of Bank Soundness Level Using CAMELS Ratio. Udayana University Accounting E-Journal.
- 18. Suryanto, 2002. Analysis of Bank Financial Performance to Predict Bankruptcy. Thesis. Diponegoro University.
- 19. Theodoros Papadogonas, 2005. The Financial Performance of Large and Small Firm: Evidence From Greece. International Journal of Financial Services Management. 2(1): p:14-20.
- 20. Bank Indonesia, 2007. Bank Indonesia Circular Letter Number 9/12/DPNP, Concerning the Implementation of Good Corporate Governance for Commercial Banks.
- 21. Bank Indonesia, 2011. Bank Indonesia Circular Letter Number 13/24/DPNP, Regarding Amendments to Circular Letter No. 5/21/DPNP regarding the Implementation of Risk Management for Commercial Banks.
- 22. Bank Indonesia, 2013. Bank Indonesia Regulation Number 15/2/PBI/2013 dated 20 May 2013, concerning Status Determination and Follow-Up Supervision of Conventional Commercial Banks.
- 23. Financial Services Authority, 2016. Financial Services Authority Regulation Number 55/POJK.03/2016, Concerning Implementation of Governance for Commercial Banks.
- 24. Financial Services Authority, 2016. Financial Services Authority Regulation Number 4//POJK.03/2016, Concerning Rating of Commercial Bank Soundness.
- 25. Financial Services Authority, 2017. Financial Services Authority Circular Letter Number 14/SEOJK.03/2017 concerning Assessment of Commercial Bank Soundness Level.