Main Article Content
This article deals with the problems of teaching drawing in school, which focuses on the important tasks of general secondary school in developing independent and creative thinking, the ability to work independently, which are important qualities of students.
- 1. Azimova V. Methods of creating and depicting still lifes. Tashkent, Teacher, 1984
- 2. Boymetov V. The scientific basis of teaching drawing. Methodical recommendations. Tashkent, 1995
- 3. Boymetov V., Tolipov M. Pen drawing. A textbook for pedagogical institutes and universities. Tashkent, 1997
- 4. Boymetov B. Basics of pencil drawing. A textbook for pedagogical institutes and universities. Tashkent, 2000
- 5. Boymetov B. Drawing. Textbook for Vocational Colleges Tashkent, Ilm Ziyo Publishing House 2005
- 6. Boymetov B. Learning the basics of pencil drawing. Toshkent, 1994 Basic compositions ACADEMIC RESEARCH IN EDUCATIONAL SCIENCES VOLUME 1 | ISSUE 3 | 2020 ISSN: 2181-1385 Scientific Journal Impact Factor (SJIF) 2020: 4.804 Academic Research, Uzbekistan 638 www.ares.uz
- 7. Kholikova, N. D. (2020). The genesis and poetic evolution of character Shirin. Alisher Navoi and the XXI centure.
- 8. Kholikova, N. D. (2020). The period of national awakening in uzbek poetry echo of the treasure voice of the nation. International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation, 24 (06), 4045-4054.
- 9. Mamatkulov, S. N., & Ibragimova, K. (2020). National and Universal Content of Fine Arts. Ancient History and Development of Fine Arts of Uzbekistan. The American Journal of Social Science and Education Innovations, 2 (08), 195-198.
- 10. Nazarovich, M. S., Ibodullaevich, A. S., Qudrat kizi, H. M., Turon ugli, A. R., & Bakhtiyor ugli, A. X. (2019). Fine Art Of Uzbekistan During The Years Of Independence. International Journal of Research, 6 (13), 536-540.