Main Article Content
The state of Kosovo, from my legal point of view, formulates rules for the basic functioning of the state as best as possible, with a special emphasis on the Economy sector. It is no coincidence that special emphasis is placed on the sector of the economy, because if we have a good economy, we also have the state. First of all, the economy is the best picture of a country, and that of a financial system, it is noticed that a country has a financial capacity and that the employment sector has been created. Considering that the Economy is the basis for the establishment of a stable and functional state, then they have not taken strategies on how to develop the economy by analyzing all the businesses that may be in the country's economy. Thus, the analysis of the situation starting from the centers of the center, and turning the focus on the local level, and that by looking at which municipality can be at the economic level more. Statistics of the economic situation in the country made by being at a high level as the foundation of the territory and the number of population in that municipality. Therefore, since the population and the wide geography of the territory, second from the municipalities of the municipality of Prizren, there is an economic family and a great economic development in other municipalities, so you need to increase their number of businesses. numerous, this starting from the tourism sector as the most visited city by tourists.
- 1. Annamoradnejad, Rahimberdi; Safarrad, Taher; Annamoradnejad, Issa; Habibi, Jafar (2019). "Using Internet Mining in Housing Price Analysis: A Case Study of Tehran." 2019 5th International Internet Research Conference (ICWR). Tehran, Iran: IEEE: 55–60;
- 2. Backhouse, Roger E ; Medema, Steven (2008). "Economics, definition of". In Durlauf, Steven N .; Blume, Lawrence E. (eds.). The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics (second ed.). pp. 720–722;
- 3. C.A. Bayly (2008). "Indigenous and Colonial Origins of Comparative Economic Development: The Case of Colonial India and Africa", Policy Study Paper 4474, World Bank.
- 4. Carlyle, Thomas (1849). "Random Discourse on the Negro Question." Fraser Magazine. • Malthus, Thomas Robert (1798). An essay on the principle of population. London: J. Johnson. • Persky, Joseph (Autumn 1990). "Retrospectives: A Dismal Romanticism." Journal of Economic Perspectives. 4 (4): 165–172.
- 5. Deborah Bräutigam (2002), “Building Leviathan: Revenue, State Capacity, and Governance,” IDS Bulletin 33, no. 3, pages 1 - 17
- 6. Daron Acemoglu and James Robinson (2012), Why Nations Fail, New York: Crown Business.
- 7. Ethan Bueno de Mesquita (2016), Political Economy for Public Policy, Princeton University Press, chapter 11.
- 8. Free, Rhona C., ed. (2010). 21st Century Economics: A Reference Handbook. Volume 1. SAGE Publications. p. 8.
- 9. Gerschenkron, Alexander (1962). Economic backwardness in historical perspective. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.
- 10. Greenwood, Daphne T.; Holt, Richard P. F. (2010). Local Economic Development in the XXI Century. Armonk and London: M. E. Sharpe. pages 3–4.
- 11. G. Bingham Powell (2000). Elections as an instrument of democracy: Majority and proportional views. Yale Press University, New Haven, Connecticut.
- 12. Hirschman, A. O. (1981). The Rise and Fall of the Development Economy. Essay on Trespassing: Economics in Politics Beyond. pp. 1–24;
- 13. Kenneth Shepsle and Mark Bonchek (2010), Policy Analysis, Second Edition, Norton, pp. 67 - 86.
- 14. Lant Pritchett, Michael Woolcock & Matt Andrews (2013). Looking like a state: The technique of persistent failure of state enforcement capacity, Journal of Development Studies, 49: 1, 1-18
- 15. Marshall, Alfred. Principles of Economics. Macmillan and Company. 1890;
- 16. Mueller, Ulrich G; Gerardo, Nicole M..; Aanen, Duur K .; Six, Diana L .; Schultz, Ted R. (December 2005). "The evolution of agriculture in insects." Annual review of ecology, evolution and systematics. 36: 563-595. doi: 10.1146 /
- 17. Michael Todaro and Stephen C. Smith, "Economic Development" (11th edition). Archived from the original on 2018-06-23. Retrieved 2012-03-30., Pearson Education and Addison-Wesley (2011);
- Laws, regulations, and websites
- 18. Law No. 03 / L-49. For Local Self-Government in Kosovo. Prishtina, 2008. Article 15;
- 19. Reference Guide for Economic Development, what is Economic Development? IEDC (International Economic Development Council) http: // www. iedconline.org/?p=Guide_Overview;