Main Article Content
The article examines the existing risks in the activities of the modern international tourism industry, risk factors of a general economic nature and directly related to the consumer of tourism products - the tourist. As a result of the analysis, risk factors were identified and as a result of their identification, a classification of risks related to the tourism sector was formed.
- 1. Davydenko I. G. (2015) Definitional certainty and typology of tourist financial risks. // Theory and practice of social development. No. 22. S. 48-51.
- 2. Fedorova T. A. (2017) Risk management and insurance in tourism. M.: Master: INFRA-M, - S. 13.
- 3. Ovcharov A.O. (2009) Impact of economic risks on tourism development. Vestn. Moscow university ser. 6. Economy. No. 4 p. 74-89.
- 4. Stenyushkina S.G. (2019) Tourism risk management. Abstract of the dissertation for the degree of candidate of sociological sciences. Belgorod.
- 5. Kiseleva I.A., Simonovich N.E., Litvinova A.V., Shapovalov Yu.A. (2017) Innovative risks in the market of tourist services // Bulletin of VSUIT. T. 79. No. 4. S. 344–349.
- 6. Medyanik, A. V. (2017) The specifics of the risk management process at the enterprises of the tourism industry / A. V. Medyanik // Physical culture. Sport. Tourism. Motor recreation. - V. 2, No. 1. - S. 81–87.
- 7. Zobova E. V., Yakovleva L. A., Kosenkova Yu. Yu. (2017) Specificity of risks in tourism in the Russian Federation. Socio-economic phenomena and processes. T. 12, No. 5, - p. 62-69.
- 8. Telicheva E. G., Sandanova T. S. (2017) Classification of risks in tourism. "Scientific notes of the TOGU" Volume 8, No. 2, - p. 500-510.
- 9. Efremova N.E. (2013) A systematic approach to risk management at tourism enterprises / N.E. Efremova // Proceedings of the Tula State University. Economic and legal sciences. - No. 5–1. - S. 109–115.
- 10. Kolesnikova E.V. (2017) Features of risk management at the micro level in the real sector of the economy / E.V. Kolesnikova, O. . Yushkov // Baikal Research Journal. - T. 8, No. 2.
- 11. Fedorova T.A. (2013) Risk management and insurance in tourism / T.A. Fedorov. - Moscow: Master, Research Center INFRA-M, 192 p.
- 12. Sitnikova A.A. (2005) Management of economic risks in organizations of the hotel and tourist complex: dis. cand. economics M.
- 13. Shmatko L.P. (2010) Insurance and risks in tourism. Rostov-n/D: March; Phoenix, 2010
- 14. Kosolapov A.B. (2014) Risk management in the tourism business / A.B. Kosolapov. Moscow: KnoRus. – 288 p.
- 15. Ablyatipova N.A. (2019) Some problems of civil liability insurance in tourism activities / N.A. Ablyatipova, V.A. Papush // Colloquium-journal. - No. 7 (31). – P. 5–7