Main Article Content
Methodological aspects of the application of analytical operations in audits are studied in the article. As a result of the research, proposals were developed to improve the use of analytical procedures.
audit international standards of auditing audit activity audit evidence analytical procedures control procedures
How to Cite
Shukurullayevich, X. N., & Maxmudjonovich, Y. F. (2022). Directions for using Analytical Procedures in Assessing the Financial Condition of Economic Entities. International Journal on Economics, Finance and Sustainable Development, 4(11), 74-78. Retrieved from https://journals.researchparks.org/index.php/IJEFSD/article/view/3678
- 1. IAS 520 “Analytical procedures”. https://www.iasplus.com.
- 2. Anneke Maré Moolman. The usefulness of analytical procedures, other than ratio and trend analysis, for auditor decisions. // International Business & Economics Research Journal –Third Quarter 2017. Volume 16, Number 3.
- 3. Romena Sulce, Avlokulov A.Z., Abdieva N.Sh. Improving the Application of Analytical Procedures based on International Auditing Standards. //International Journal of Multicultural and Multireligious Understanding http://ijmmu.com firstname.lastname@example.org ISSN 2364-5369 Volume 8, Issue 10 October, 2021 Pages: 271-275
- 4. Kritzinger J., Barac K. The application of analytical procedures in the audit process: A South African perspective. // Southern African Business Review. Volume 21, 2017
- 5. By Xing Yin. Audit Evidence Concept, Classification and Collection Techniques in China and the US. // Global Journal of Management and Business Research: D Accounting and Auditing Volume 19 Issue 5 Version 1.0 Year 2019