Main Article Content
Methodological aspects of the application of analytical procedures in the audit of property, plant and equipment are studied in the article. As a result of the research, proposals were developed to improve the use of analytical procedures in the audit of property, plant and equipment.
- 1. IAS 16 Property, plant and equipment. www.ifrs.org
- 2. Guidance note on audit of property, plant and equipment. // The chartered accountant. March 2011. www.kpmg.com.
- 3. Mohammed Eid Al-Hajaia. The Extent of Analytical Procedures Implementation (International Standard on Auditing No. 520) in Limited Liability Companies. //International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Vol. 12, No. 9, 2022, Pg. 1154 – 1169
- 4. Joshua Onome Imoniana, Maria Thereza P. Antunes, Stephanie Martins Mattos, Ernani Maciel. The analytical review procedures in audit: an exploratory study. //Advances in Scientific and Applied Accounting. São Paulo, v.5, n.2, p. 282-303, 2012.
- 5. Pece Nikolovskia, Igor Zdravkoski, Goce Menkinoski, Snežana Dičevska, Vera Karadјova. The Concept of Audit Risk. // International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR)(2016) Volume 27, No 1, pp 22-31.