Main Article Content
This study aims to determine the difference in profits before and during the covid-19 pandemic and to find out the marketing strategy for processed seafood souvenir businesses during the covid-19 pandemic. The research method used in this study is a case study. The differences in profits before and during the Covid-19 pandemic were analyzed by Wilcoxon analysis. While the marketing strategy for processed seafood souvenirs is analyzed using SWOT and followed by QSPM analysis to determine priority strategies. The results showed that there were significant differences in the profits of the business of processed seafood souvenirs before and during the Covid-19 pandemic. The business of seafood processed food souvenirs is in quadrant 1 position (growth oriented strategy). The results of the SWOT analysis recommend that companies carry out a Strength-Opportunity (SO) strategy including four alternative strategies which are then sorted by the QSPM matrix to obtain priority strategies. The results of the QSPM matrix are (1) providing affordable prices/maintaining prices to increase business activities and increase promotional activities to attract consumers with the highest TAS score of 7.54; (2) Strategies to maintain and improve the quality of products and services in order to make consumers loyal with a TAS score of 7.51; (3) The strategy of maintaining relationships or establishing cooperation with suppliers/suppliers or competitors with a score of 7.5; (4) The strategy of maximizing a strategic location in providing good services and facilities with a score of 7.48.
- 1. Aryansyah, JE, Mirani, D., & Martina. (2020). Survival Strategy for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in the Culinary Sector during the Covid-19 Pandemic. National Semester AVOER XII 2020 Palembang, November, 323–329.
- 2. Ashari, U., Abidin, Z., & Tangahu, MR (2020). Swot Analysis in Determining the Marketing Strategy for Corn Emping Ikm Al-Fazal, Bone Bolango Regency. Journal of Agricultural and Agribusiness Economics (JEPA), 4(4), 794–807.
- 3. Ayu, JP (2021). Planning a Business Model for MSMEs in Developing Bekasi Typical Souvenirs. Journal of Research on Business and Tourism, 1(1), 75. https://doi.org/10.37535/104001120216
- 4. Basarah, AR, Patmawati, Amin, M., Syarif, AF, Hudatwi, M., & Andriyono, S. (2022). Nutritional Facts of Traditional Crackers (Amplang and Getas) from Bangka Belitung. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 1036(1). https://doi.org/10.1088/1755-1315/1036/1/012037
- 5. Damayanti, HO, Judhaswati, RD, & Soecahyo, D. (2019). Development Strategy of Shrimp Shell Waste Processing Business (Study in Banyuwangi and Situbondo Regency). Economic and Social of Fisheries and Marine Journal, 006(02), 119–133. https://doi.org/10.21776/ub.ecsofim.2019.006.02.01
- 6. Hajati, DI (2021). Analysis of Differences in Culinary Business Income Before and During the Covid-19 Pandemic. Journal of Business Disruption.
- 7. Jayanti Mandasari, D., Widodo, J., & Djaja, S. (2019). Marketing Strategy for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (Umkm) Batik Magenda Tamanan, Bondowoso Regency. Journal of Economic Education: Scientific Journal of Education, Economics, and Social Sciences, 13(1), 123. https://doi.org/10.19184/jpe.v13i1.10432
- 8. Cardinar, WS, & Hana, FW (2021). BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY FOR SME – SNACK PREFERENCES OF MILLENNIAL GENERATION: A CASE STUDY OF A FISH-BASED CRACKER PRODUCER IN INDONESIA. RJOAS, 1(January), 36–42.
- 9. Karsiningsih, E., Setiawan, B., Koestiono, D., & Muhaimin, AW (2021). Clarity of Halal Food Souvenirs to Influence Satisfaction and Purchase Intentions. Natural Volatile & Essential Oils, 8(5), 9022–9034. https://www.nveo.org/index.php/journal/article/view/2364
- 10. Kurniawan, AA, Ismiyah, E., & Widyaningrum, D. (2021). Proposed Marketing Strategy in an Effort to Increase Sales of Crackers in Gresik “Dwi Putra” UMKM Using the SW Matrix. Journal of Systems and Industrial Engineering, 205–2015. http://journal.umg.ac.id/index.php/justi/article/view/2603
- 11. Levyda, L., Ratnasari, K., & Giyatmi, G. (2021a). Authentic food souvenirs to support social media and local wisdom in Bangka Belitung, Indonesia. Geojournal of Tourism and Geosites, 35(2), 531–536. https://doi.org/10.30892/GTG.35234-681
- 12. Levyda, L., Ratnasari, K., & Giyatmi, G. (2021b). Local Food as a Tourism Brand for the Regional Area: The Case in Bangka Belitung Indonesia. Review of Integrative Business and Economics Research, 10(2), 66–74.
- 13. Norfai. (2021). Non Parametic Statistics for the Health Sector (Theoretical, Systematic, and Applicative). Lakeisha Publishers.
- 14. Novitasari, H., & Samanhudi, D. (2021). Marketing Strategy Analysis with SWOT and QSPM Methods Integration of Analytic Hierarchy Process at Coffee Shop Moja Kitchen. Scientific Journal of Management, Business Economics, Entrepreneurship, 5.
- 15. Risma, Karim, M., & Yodfiatfinda. (2019). Business Development Strategy for Processed Eel (Anguilla bicolor) Production of PT. Beautiful Suisan Java, Sukabumi. Journal of Bioindustry, 02.
- 16. Rohman, LL, & Andadari, RK (2021). The Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Household Businesses and Survival Strategies. Journal of Research and Development in Science and Humanities, 5(April), 82–90. https://ejournal.undiksha.ac.id/index.php/JPPSH/article/view/34631
- 17. Rosyidah, M., & Fijra, R. (2021). Research methods. Deepublish.
- 18. Satila, S., Caesaron, D., Hadiyanto, S., & Haynes, E. (2021). The Effect of the Covid-19 Pandemic on Small and Medium Industries in the Bangka Belitung Islands Province Using Descriptive Statistics - Correlation and Linear Regression. Journal of Systems and Industrial Engineering, 8(1), 21–27.
- 19. Setyorini, H., Effendi, M., & Santoso, I. (2016). Marketing Strategy Analysis Using SWOT Matrix and QSPM (Case Study: WS Restaurant Soekarno Hatta Malang). Industria: Journal of Agro-industry Technology and Management, 5(1), 46–53. https://doi.org/10.21776/ub.industria.2016.005.01.6
- 20. Situmorang, JMH, Angelina, F., & Yuliantoro, N. (2021). Relationship Between Culinary Image and Tourist Satisfaction on Bangka Island Destination Loyalty. Bogor Hospitality Journal, 5(2).
- 21. Sonatasia, D., Onsardi, & Arini, E. (2020). Strategies to Increase Customer Loyalty of Typical Foods in Curup City, Rejang Lebong Regency. Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling, 53(9), 1689–1699.
- 22. Sonia, DR, Sanjaya, A., & Hutajulu, MJ (2020). Business Development Strategies Using SWOT Analysis in the Cahaya Modern Home Industry. Ad'ministrare Journal, 7(1), 161. https://doi.org/10.26858/ja.v7i1.14071
- 23. Yokotani, & Rosalina, E. (2018). "IbM" How to Build Local Brands and Registration Procedures for Local Food of Bangka Island through Brand Certificate. Proceedings of Community Development, 2, 181–187.
- 24. Rabbi, F. (2018). Application of Big Data in Promoting Sustainable Solutions for Business-A Review. Global Journal of Applied Sciences and Technology, 3(11).