Main Article Content
The complexity of the construction industry lies not only in the variety of processes, operations and technologies used, but also in the need for constant monitoring of the quality of work. In this regard, along with quality control of work, the quality of control operations is of great importance. This article is devoted to the study of approaches to assessing the quality of control operations. The authors propose to form calculation standards for quality control of construction work, which would ensure the objectivity, accuracy and validity of the time spent on control. These standards form the methodological basis for the development of maps of input, operational and acceptance quality control in the production of construction and installation works.
- 1. Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated November 27, 2020 "On approval of the strategy for modernization, accelerated and innovative development of the construction industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2021-2025" No. UP-6119
- 2. Peter.G.Furst. Construction Quality Management. https://www. irmi.com/articles/expert-commentary/construction-quality-management
- 3. Erik Thomas. 10 Factors That Affect Construction Quality Management–And How to Address Them.
- 4. H. Baiburin. Comprehensive assessment of the quality of construction and installation works. Bulletin of SUSU, No. 13, 2005 – p.68
- 5. Lukmanova I.G., Nezhnikova E.V. Comprehensive assessment of the quality management system in construction. Basic Research, No. 10, 2013 - 1791 p.
- 6. Satellite Uzbekistan. February 9, 2023 https://sputniknews-uz.com/20230209/ozbekistonda-qurilayotgan-uylarning-sifati-zilzilaga-bardosh-beradimi-32137931.html
- 7. Azimovna M. S. THE MAIN DIRECTIONS OF THE MARKETING COMPLEX TO INCREASE THE EXPORT POTENTIAL OF PRODUCTS //FORMATION OF PSYCHOLOGY AND PEDAGOGY AS INTERDISCIPLINARY SCIENCES. – 2022. – Т. 1. – №. 9. – С. 20-23.
- 8. Azimovna M. S., Shohrukhovich U. S. THE ROLE OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS IN THE FOREIGN TRADE TURNOVER OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN //Barqarorlik Va Yetakchi Tadqiqotlar Onlayn Ilmiy Jurnali. – 2022. – Т. 2. – №. 6. – С. 110-112.
- 9. Azimovna M. S., Ilkhomovna U. D. Optimal principles of assessing the quality of graduates in higher education //Eurasian Scientific Herald. – 2022. – Т. 8. – С. 233-238.
- 10. Azimovna M. S., Ilkhomovna U. D., Shokhrukhovich U. F. WAYS TO USE MARKETING INFORMATION IN THE PROCESS OF EVALUATING THE ENTERPRISE //World Economics and Finance Bulletin. – 2022. – Т. 10. – С. 9-12.
- 11. Usmanov Ilkhom Achilovich, RESEARCH OF MARKETING ACTIVITIES OF S SHARQ-UNIVERSAL-SMK LLC SCIENCE AND INNOVATION INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL VOLUME 1 ISSUE 6 UIF-2022: 8.2 | ISSN: 2181-3337
- 12. Usmanov Ilkhom Achilovich, WAYS OF IMPROVING THE PRACTICE OF COMPETENCE ASSESSMENT OF CONSTRUCTION-CONTRACT ORGANIZATIONS IN UZBEKISTAN
- 13. SCIENCE AND INNOVATION INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL VOLUME 1 ISSUE 6 UIF-2022: 8.2 | ISSN: 2181-3337