Main Article Content
In the context of digitalization, it is important to determine the characteristics of the labor market. This is because identifying the impact of digitalization on the labor market, highlighting its pros and cons, and eliminating the risk to labor relations provide an opportunity to address the unemployment caused by digitalization.
labor market labor relations digitization segment employee employer artificial intelligence robotics
How to Cite
Botirovich, M. A. (2023). Digitalization of the Labor Market. International Journal on Economics, Finance and Sustainable Development, 5(3), 48-52. Retrieved from https://journals.researchparks.org/index.php/IJEFSD/article/view/4102
- 1. Uzbekiston Republic and Presidential Decree PF-6079 on the approval of the strategy "Digital Uzbekistan - 2030" and measures for its effective implementation. Lex.uz
- 2. Schwab K., The fourth industrial revolution. M. Ekemo, 2016.138s.
- 3. Anvarovich, N. E. (2022). Bank Cards and Ways to Improve Their Services. International Journal on Orange Technologies, 4(3), 11-15.
- 4. Odegov Yu.S., Pavlova V.V. New technologies and their impact on the labor market. The standard of living of the population of the regions of Russia. 2018. №2. C60-70.
- 5. Anvarovich, N. E. (2022). Problems of Growth in Investment Activity of Banks of Uzbekistan. EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF INNOVATION IN NONFORMAL EDUCATION, 2(2), 349-352.
- 6. Koznov A.B. The impact of digitalization on the labor market. International Journal of the Humanities and Natural Sciences. 2019. No. 4-2. pp.177-179.
- 7. Anvarovich, N. E. (2020). Theoretical fundamentals of financial health of the enterprise. Indonesian Journal of Innovation Studies, 9, 1-4.
- 8. Kashepov A.V. Transformation of employment in the digital economy. Bulletin of the Russian New University. 2018 №2. pp.12-16.