Main Article Content
In modern conditions of economic development, insurance is becoming one of the most dynamic branches of economic activity, which contributes to the protection of the property interests of enterprises and citizens, the security and stability of business. The role of insurance is especially important in the context of the ongoing economic reforms in Uzbekistan, since the availability of insurance coverage stimulates the development of market relations and business activity, improves the investment climate in the country. The economic efficiency of an insurance organization depends, first of all, on the management of financial flows and on the work to minimize the risks that threaten the company's activities.
insurance economic development economic reforms financial flow management development of market relations
How to Cite
kizi, T. M. S. (2023). Management of Financial Resources of Insurance Companies. International Journal on Economics, Finance and Sustainable Development, 5(3), 76-80. Retrieved from https://journals.researchparks.org/index.php/IJEFSD/article/view/4149
- 1. Arkhipov A.P. Insurance: Textbook. – M.: KNORUS, 2012. – 288 p.
- 2. Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated 07.02.2017 No. DP-4947 “On the Action Strategy for the Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan”.
- 3. Boksova J. Gross Written Premium of Insurance Companies in Cee Countries – Mismatching Problems in Financial Statements // Procedia Economics and Finance. – Volume 34. – 2015. – P. 424 (https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2212567115016500)
- 4. Ermasov S.V. Insurance: Textbook for bachelors. - 4th edition, revision and addition - M .: Yurayt, 2012. - 748 p.
- 5. Nikulina N.N. Financial management of an insurance organization: a study guide. – M.: UNITI-DANA, 2014. – 431p.
- 6. Razumovskaya E.A., Fomenko V.V. Insurance business: textbook. - Yekaterinburg, 2016. - 256 p.
- 7. Akhvlediani Yu.T., Shakhova V.V. Insurance: textbook. - 5th edition, revision and addition - M .: UNITI-DANA, 2016. - 519 p.