Main Article Content
The study aims at investigating the reality of internal marketing dimensions in the Middle East Bank for Investment and Finance. The descriptive analytical approach is employed in this study. The data is collected through using the questionnaire as a main tool of the study. The research community is represented by (55) individuals. A non-random sampling is selected using census method due to the small size of community. The results are analyzed using the (SMART, PLS4) program to test the hypotheses under study. It is found that the dimensions of internal marketing in the Middle East Bank represent the objectives of the bank and that they are available and characterized by trustworthiness and reliability. In addition, these dimensions vary in terms of their importance in the bank under study according to their performance. The sequence of dimensions starts from the selection of employees, followed by empowerment, then internal communications, after that training, and finally motivation. This study is important for the literature on marketing management by highlighting the importance of internal marketing dimensions in the banking sector in developing countries, particularly Iraq.
2. Abu Sneineh, M. (2013). The Impact of Internal Marketing on Organizational Commitment with the Presence of Job Satisfaction as an Intermediate Variable: A Study on a Sample of Workers in Jordanian Private Hospitals (Master Thesis). College of Business, Middle East University.
3. Ahmed, P. K. & Rafiq, M. (2002). Internal Marketing: Tools and Concepts for Customer-focused Management. New York: Routledge.
4. Al-Halaybeh, G. (2013). The Impact of Incentives on Improving the Performance of Workers in Public Sector Institutions in Jordan: An Applied Study on the Greater Amman Municipality (Master Thesis). College of Business, Middle East University.
5. Al-Shawabkeh, R. (2016). The Impact of Internal Marketing on Achieving Multidimensional Organizational Commitment for Employees in the Greater Amman Municipality (Master Thesis). College of Business, Middle East University.
6. Ballantyne. D. (2000)," the strengths and weaknesses of internal of internal Marketing", vary. R . & Barbara .R. Lewis, Routledg , tayler & Francis group, New york ,U.S.A
7. Baran Kasapoglu, Esra & Arabelen, Gamze. (2017). The effects of internal marketing on ship agents’ job satisfaction: A quantitative research. Journal of the Maritime Faculty, 9(1), 25-54
8. Bin Ahsan, N. (2015). Integration of internal marketing activities and service quality management and its impact on customer satisfaction (PhD thesis). Faculty of Economic, Commercial and Management Sciences, University of Batna, Algeria.
9. Bu khanon, Y. (2013). The Role of Advertising in Sales Promotion: A Case Study of Mobilis Foundation – Biskra (Master Thesis). Mohamed Khider University, Biskra.
10. Clark, M. (1991), training for tradition, Cornell Hotel and Restaurant Administration Quarterly, 31 (4) , pp. 46-51.
11. Dorra, A. & Al-Sabbagh, Z. (2008). Human Resources Management in the 21st Century: A Systematic Curve, 1st Ed. Jordan, Amman: Wael Press for Publishing and Distribution.
12. Dunlap, N. (2010) Take your team to the top, Journal of Property Management, Jan\Feb, Vol. 74
13. Haghighikhah, M., Mahdieh Khadang & Masoud Arabi. (2016). Internal Marketing: Employee Satisfaction and Word of Mouth in Guilan’s Saderat Bank, International Journal of Marketing Studies; Vol. 08, No. 02.
14. Hazab, K. (2016). The Impact of Internal Marketing on Job Performance, A Case Study of Sotelgaz-Saida (Master Thesis). Faculty of Economics, Commercial and Management Sciences, University of Dr. Tahar Moulay Saida, Algeria.
15. Khnefer, W. (2014). The Role of Internal Communication in the Management of Service Institution: A Case Study of the National Bank of Algeria (BNA) in Ouargla (Master Thesis). Ouargla Faculty of Economic, Commercial and Logistics Sciences, Kasdi Merbah University.
16. Kotler, P. et al. (2020), "Principles of marketing" , 8th European Ed , Pearson Education,LTD, Slovakia.
17. Matahn, S. (2010). Application of Internal Marketing in Industrial Companies in Jordan (Master Thesis). Faculty of Business, Middle East University.
18. Micek, Monica Nicole, (2018), The Underestimated Value of Internal Marketing: Impact on Employee Satisfaction and Customer Satisfaction through Organisational Restructure, Thesis for Commerce in Marketing, Degree of MSc, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
19. Mohammedia, O. (2016). The Impact of Job Empowerment on Creative Behavior among Employees of the Jordan Tourism Board (Master Thesis). Faculty of Business, Middle East University.
20. Nabil, H. (2018). Internal Marketing of the Human Resource: Concept and Importance. Journal of the Researcher in the Humanities and Social Sciences, 33, 87-94.
21. Qasima, N. (2017). The role of internal marketing in improving the performance of human resources: A case study of Hodna Lait Foundation in Messila (Master Thesis). Faculty of Economic, Commercial and Management Sciences, Mohamed Boudiaf University, Messila.
22. Ringle, C. M., Wende, S., & Becker, J. M. SmartPLS 4. Oststeinbek: SmartPLS GmbH. J. Appl. Struct. Equ. Model.2022.
23. Saad, N., & Ahmed, P. K., & Rafig, M., (2002), internal Marketing using Marketing – like approaches to build business competencies and improve performance in large Malaysian corporations ,Asian Academy of Management Journal, vol.7,No.2, pp: 27- 53.
24. Salem, M. (2006). Resource Management: An Integrative Strategic Approach. Jordan: Ithra Press for Publishing and Distribution.
25. Salomão Alencar de Farias,Internal Marketing (IM): a literature review and research propositions for service excellence, Brazilian Business Review, 2010, p99-115.