Main Article Content
The current study aims to test the impact of the organizational prosperity of inner marketing at the University of Baghdad in Baghdad Governorate, to identify its results and realize what must be done to improve internal marketing, and based on the most important research topic, the imaginary ongoing research organization, and the options available for descriptive analysis in completing this study, it is based on the questionnaire tool as an investigation tool for data related to the research variables, their dimensions, and paragraphs in addition to supporting it with structured interviews to diagnose the research problem, to analyze the primary data through descriptive statistics (arithmetic mean, standard deviation, coefficient of variation, percentages, frequencies), test hypotheses using appropriate statistical methods for inferential statistical analysis, simple linear regression, multiple regression, path analysis) and verify the quality of the data. Through normal distribution, confirmatory factor analysis, structural modeling method, and exploratory factor analysis), after collecting data from (252) observations of university leaders, the sample was a random sample of a population that included leaders of employees at the University of Baghdad. the current study used a number of statistical methods via (26) SPSS program and (9.25 AMOS) program. The statistical analysis concluded the most prominent result was the impact of organizational prosperity directly on inner marketing, and indirectly through.
2. Hussein, Intisar Aziz (2015), “The relationship between strategic alertness and marketing culture and its impact on marketing management trends,” a thesis submitted to obtain a Doctorate of Philosophy in Business Administration Sciences, College of Administration and Economics/Al-Mustansiriya University
3. Al-Dirawi, Maitham Muhammad Hussein (2017), “Internal marketing and its relationship to the quality of office services: an applied study in the Basra Oil Company,” research submitted for the degree of higher diploma in office administration, College of Administration and Economics/Al-Mustansiriya University.
4. Zorob, Nidal Hassan Khalil (2016), “The mediating role of psychological ownership toward the job” on the relationship between internal marketing practices and organizational citizenship behavior in Palestinian academic institutions,” a dissertation submitted for the Master’s degree in Business Administration, College of Commerce, Islamic University in Gaza, Palestine.
5. Al-Saqqa, Ahmed Hisham (2017), “The role of marketing intelligence in achieving competitive advantage, a case study: Internet service provider companies in the Gaza Strip,” a dissertation submitted to obtain a master’s degree in business administration sciences, College of Commerce/Islamic University - Gaza.
6. Al-Kandari, Nawal Ishaq Ahmed (2016), “A proposed model for the role of job satisfaction in the relationship between internal marketing and the quality of educational services - a comparative study between public and private universities in the State of Kuwait,” a dissertation submitted to obtain a doctorate in business administration, College of Commerce/ Ain-Shams University.
7. Mills, Salwa Mahmoud (2010), “Applying internal marketing in industrial companies in Jordan,” a dissertation submitted to obtain a master’s degree in business administration, College of Business/Middle East University, Jordan.
8. Boussouda, Reham (2017), “The impact of internal marketing in enhancing knowledge-sharing behavior based on the theory of planned behavior - a case study of the Directorate of Commerce of the State of Biskra,” a thesis submitted to obtain a master’s degree in management sciences, Faculty of Economic and Commercial Sciences and Management Sciences, Mohamed Khidr University - Biskra, Algeria
9. Thabet, Israa Shanan (2015), “Internal Marketing and its Impact on Organizational Citizenship Behavior,” a dissertation submitted for the degree of Master of Science in Business Administration, College of Administration and Economics/Al-Mustansiriya University
10. Abu Bakr, Ayman Abdullah Muhammad (2015), “The Impact of Internal Marketing Practices on Employee Satisfaction - A Case Study of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - Al Ain City Branch,” Journal of Economic Sciences/Abu Dhabi University, Volume 16, Issue 1.
11. Abu Rumman, Asaad Hammad Musa and Ahmed, Alaa al-Din Muhammad Khalaf (2012), “The relationship between internal marketing and organizational commitment of workers in Jordanian hotels,” Tanmiya al-Rafidain Magazine, Volume 34, Issue 109.
12. Al-Qutji, Bashar Zakir and Al-Mullah Hassan, Muhammad Mahmoud (2019), “Marketing vigilance and its role in managing the marketing crisis, an exploratory study of the opinions of some workers in communication companies operating in Nineveh Governorate,” https://www.researchgate.net/publication. /333093109
13. Al-Attar, Fouad Hamoudi and Al-Ghunawi, Hazem Rabah Najm and Kazem, Jassim Rahi, (2020), “Smart Leadership and its Role in Achieving Organizational Prosperity”: An Analytical Study in the Wasit Health Department, Wasit Journal for the Human Sciences, Volume (16), Issue (45).
14. Omair, Erak Abboud, (2019), “The role of organizational flexibility in achieving organizational prosperity: field research in a sample of Iraqi cellular telecommunications companies,” Journal of Administrative and Economic Sciences, Volume (25), Issue (114).
15. Ghadhban, Saba Qais, (2018), “Wisdom management and its relationship to the level of organizational prosperity and the effectiveness of strategic decisions among members of the Council of the Colleges of Physical Education and Sports Sciences in Iraqi universities,” a doctoral thesis submitted to the Council of the Colleges of Physical Education and Sports Sciences for Girls / Baghdad.
16. Youssef, Sanaa Khudair, (2021), “Organizational citizenship behavior and its role in achieving organizational prosperity (an analytical study of the opinions of a sample of teachers from Al Nour College, National University),” Dinanir Magazine, Issue (22).
17. Robbins, Stephen P & Judge, Timothy A. (2017), “Organizational Behavior,” 17th ed, Pearson Education Limited.
18. Alshura, Mohammed Saleem Khlif & Nusair, Waleed Khalid Ibrahim & Aldaihani, Faraj Mazyed Faraj (2016), Impact of Internal Marketing Practices on the Organizational Commitment of the employees of the Insurance Companies in Jordan”, International Journal of Academic Research in Economics and Management Sciences, Vol. (5), No.(4), pp 168-187.
19. Asif, Sidrah (2015), “A study of employee perceptions of Internal Marketing in relation to their organizational commitment in the Higher Education Sector of Australian Capital Territory and Southern New South Wales,” Thesis submitted to gain the degree of Doctor of Philosophy, University of Canberra
20. Pham, Tuyen Khac & Pham, Cuong Hung & Pham, Long (2016), “Top Management Support, Organizational Learning, Innovative Behavior, Employee Commitment and Organizational Performance of Manufacturing Companies in Hai Phong”, International Journal of Financial Research, Vol.(7), No.(3), pp 54-64.