Main Article Content
Information technology (IT) is considered one of the basic requirements for organizations due to its closeness to the concept of electronic management. Therefore, governance is an effective part in the field of IT within the current orientation of organizations, noting that the goal of this governance is reflected in ensuring oversight and achieving control within the framework of a strategy that suits the organization’s goals, managing risks and resources, and delivering value at the appropriate time with the aim of raising the level of the organization’s performance. This has increased interest in this field in a way that has given it a character of importance and at the same time enabling organizations to strive to provide the best practices to their clients. From there, the study has found an entry point to describe a case in (Tikrit University / Information Technology Center and its associated units in the colleges) by selecting a random sample with a total size of (68) respondents. A number of (55) answers are obtained from them, relying on the descriptive analytical approach and using the SpssV23 program. This situation was evident in the statement of the relationship and the impact it has on the reflection of information technology governance on organizational performance. The study has detected that there are significant correlations and influence between information technology governance and the organizational performance of the information technology center and its units at a rate of (63.5%). This indicates the effective contributions to crystallizing the cognitive framework for information technology governance, including the implementation of work mechanisms, laws, and instructions, including their basic concepts, while adopting an appropriate strategy linked to all risk indicators and required resources, and delivering value in a timely manner. This in turn is reflected in the reality of the information technology center’s performance by increasing the improvement rates in organizational performance that has increased significantly, reaching the latest levels of excellence in service provision.
2. Abu Al-Ata, Nermin, (2012), Organizational Governance as a Path to Progress. http://www.cipe-arabia.org/files/html/art0811.htm.
3. Abdul-Al, Tariq, (2007). Corporate Governance - Public and Private Sector Companies and Banks. 2nd ed., University House, Cairo - Egypt.
4. Al-Douri, Z. M. and Saleh, A. A. (2009). Empowerment Management and the Economics of Trust. Dar Al-Yazouri for Publishing and Distribution, Amman - Jordan.
5. Al-Zahr, R. (2017). The role of organizational learning in improving the performance of the institution / a case study of the Gypsum and its Derivatives Corporation - Oulad Jalal – Biskra. Unpublished M.A. thesis, College of Economics, Commerce and General Management, Mohamed Khidir University - Biskra, Algeria.
6. Sabah, Sh. (2010). The impact of administrative organization on the performance of small and medium enterprises / an applied study of some small and medium enterprises in the state of Setif). Unpublished M.A. thesis, College of Economics, Commercial and Management Sciences, Farhat Abbas University – Algeria.
1. Duvinage, Frederic, ( 2003), Economic base sur la connaissance et governance territorial de la connaissance-unenouvelle grille de lecture pour le development economique endogene au niveau territorial "these de doctorat, univerite de Nancy II. France.
2. http://www.creg.acversailles.fr/IMG/pdf/Le government d enterprise.pdf .
3. Nick Milton : Governance framework for Knowledge Management: Knoco stories: Governance framework forKnowledge Management http://www.nickmilton.com/2009/07/governance-framework-for-knowledge.html#ixzz1JY1NVpzz .
4. Eslami, Fatemeh Nasser, & et. al. (2008), Classification of IT Governance Tools for Selecting the suitable one in an Enterprise, the end of North kargar- Iran Telecommunication Research Center .
5. Jianmu, Ye, 2011, A Research on Enterprise IT Governance and Its Framework, School of management, WHUT, wuhan, china, 430070, firstname.lastname@example.org
6. ILIESCU , Florin-Mihai , 2010, Auditing IT Governance, Informatica Economica vol. 14, no. 1/2010, office @infologica.ro .
7. Van Grembergen W., 2002, "Introduction to the minitrack: IT Governance and its mechanisms". Proceedings of the35th Hawaii International Conference on System Science(HICSS), IEEE .
8. Portland, Oregon, 2005, Best practices for information technology governance, office of the city Auditor, Auditor services division.
9. Maidin, siti sarah & Arshad, Noor Habibah, 2010, IT Governance practices Model in IT project Approval and Implementation in Malaysian public Sector , International Conference on Electronics and information Engineering.
10. Gheorghe, Mirela, 2010, Audit Methodology for IT Governance, informatica Economica vol. 14, no. 1/2010
11. Khan, Raja Abdul Ghafoor & Khan, Furqan Ahmed & Khan, Muhammad Aslam, 2011, Impact of Training and Development on Organizational Performance, Global Journal of Management and Business Research, Vol.11, Issue.7, University of Lahore, Pakistan, PP: 1 – 7.
12. Alhammadi, Ali Hassan Y. & Alhammadi, Amer Hassan & Ahmad, Abd Rahman Bin., 2018, Leadership, Strategic Planning, Organizational Performace and Innovation: A Case of Dubai / UAE Public Sector, International Journal of Management and Information Technology, Vol.
13. Ebongkeng, Helen, 2018, Organizational Change and Performance/ Case Study in African Financial Company SQFINA.S.A. Cameroon, Master of Business Management, Centria University of Applied Science.
14. Sanchez, Encarnacion Garcia & Morales, Victor J. & Rojas, Rodrigo Martin, 2018, Influence of Technological Assets on Organizational Performance Through Absorptive Capacity Organizational Innovation and Internal Labour Flexibility, Sustainability Journal, Vol.10, No.770, University of Granada, Spain, PP: 1 – 25.
15. Thomaz, Joao P., 2017, Organizational Performance Measurement and Evaluation Systems in SMES: The Case of the Transforming Idustry in Portugal, Doctor of Philosophy in Consultant Management, University of Evora
16. Aning, Akwasi Agyeman, 2012, Effects of Outsourcing on Organizational Performance / The Case of Selected Financial Institutions in Kumasi, Master Thesis in Business Administration, School of Business, Alto University