Main Article Content
The purpose of this study is to explore the role of leadership models on organizational behavior at the University of Tikrit as they positively affect organizational behavior. The study sample consisted of 180 employees at the University of Tikrit, and Use descriptive analysis methods. A questionnaire was used as a tool for research and data collection, and the statistical program SPSS was used to analyze the research questionnaire. The study found that leadership models and their impact on organizational behavior have statistically significant effects at the significant level (0.05).
The researcher explained that leadership styles play Plays a vital role in improving employee organizational behavior at Tikrit University and thus contribute to improving the university's performance and enhancing students' academic achievement.
2. Fatna Fahiri, The impact of modern leadership patterns on the quality of career life through the expansion of organizational justice, a case study of the Directorate of Electricity and Gas Distribution in the state of Djelfa, PhD thesis in Organization Management, Faculty of Economics, Commercial and Management Sciences, Zayan Ashour University, 2018/2019.
3. Siham Mowafaq, The Role of Strategic Leadership in Alleviating Job Pressures for Working Women: A Case Study of Mohamed Khider Biskra University - and the Scientific and Technical Research Center on Arid Areas (Omar Al-Barnawi), thesis submitted as part of the requirements for obtaining a doctorate for the third phase, Faculty of Economic, Commercial and Management Sciences.Specialization of running organizations 2015/2014
4. Saif Aldin Jalal Rashwan Hamed , The Impact of Leadership Patterns on the Creative Behavior of Employees, A Sample Study (Sudanese Banks), Sudan University of Science and Technology, Faculty of Graduate Studies, this study provided a completion of the requirements of the Master of Science in Business Administration (C) degree 1438 AH, 2016 AD
5. Muhammad Ahmed, Ghali Servant leadership and its relationship to organizational commitment - an applied study on universities in the Gaza Strip, Faculty of Commerce, Islamic University of Gaza, this study provided completion of the requirements of the master's degree in business administration in 1436 AH 2015 AD
6. Audio Kilani, Contribution to improving the marketing performance of economic institutions by applying strategic management, a case study of the Sidal Pharmaceutical Industry Complex, a memorandum submitted to obtain a master's degree in economic sciences, economics branch, specializing in economics and enterprise management, Mohamed Khider University, Biskra, 2000/2005
7. Ahmed Mohammed Ahmed Al-Kabbali, The Impact of Business Intelligence on Strategic Performance, A Field Study on the Jordanian Banking Sector, this thesis was submitted to complete the requirements of the Master's degree in Business Administration, Faculty of Graduate Studies at Al-Balqa Applied University, Salt, Jordan, 2014
8. Jassim Muhammad Yousef Al-Jubouri, Leadership styles and their impact on job stability, a case study of the Directorate of Education in Mafraq Governorate, this thesis was submitted to complete the requirements of a master's degree in public administration, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Department of Public Administration, Al-Bayt University, in 2017
9. Al-Madhoun, Musa and Al-Jazrawi, Ibrahim, Organizational Behavior Analysis, 1st Edition, Jordan - Amman, National Center for Student Services, 1995.
10. Arif, Hussein Naji, Organizational Behavior, Jordan, Amman, Dar Yafa Scientific, 2001.
11. May-Chiun Leadership styles and organizational commitment, a test on Malaysia manufacturing industry Faculty of Economics and Business, University Malaysia Sarawak, African Journal of Marketing Management Vol 1(6) 2009.
12. Mohsen Hallajy Modeling the Effect of Coaches' Leadership Styles on Athletes' Satisfaction and Commitment in Iranian Handball Pro League, Department of Physical Education, Qazvin Branch, Islamic Azad University, Qazvin, Iran World Applied Sciences Journal 14 (9). (2011)