Main Article Content
Wide-scale reforms are being implemented to ensure the safety, life and health of a person, as well as the ability to work, during the work process. In particular, the implementation of the four main powers in the field of labor protection, the transfer of labor protection services to professional participants of the market, and the strengthening of state and public control over labor protection are primarily aimed at improving working conditions in enterprises and organizations, at workplaces. aimed at preventing injury during discharge.
Injuries in production occupational diseases production factors healthy and safe working conditions
How to Cite
Habibullaevna, K. C., & Oghly, O. D. O. (2023). Ways to Improve Fire Safety Measures in Cotton Ginning Factories. International Journal of Human Computing Studies, 5(3), 4-6. Retrieved from https://journals.researchparks.org/index.php/IJHCS/article/view/4068
- 1. Habibullaevna, K. C. . (2022). Fuel Based on Food and Agricultural Organic Waste Development of Safe Technology of Briquettes. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL ENGINEERING AND AGRICULTURE, 1(6), 36–39. Retrieved from http://inter-publishing.com/index.php/IJBEA/article/view/662
- 2. Kuchkarova, C. H., Nizamova, U. S., Abdullaev, S., & Madrakhimova, G. A. (2019). The High Water Plants Water Road in Cleaning. Annual Research & Review in Biology, 1-5.
- 3. Habibullaevna, K. C., & Xodjaqulov, A. (2022). Emergency Situations that May Occur as a Result of Public Disorder, Damage Reduction and Fire Safety Measures. International Journal of Formal Education, 1(12), 74-77.
- 4. Khabibullaevna, K. C. (2022). Wastewater Analysis. American Journal of Economics and Business Management, 5(9), 74-79.
- 5. Kuchkarova, C. H. (2019). NATURAL DISTRIBUTION OF THE ALGAE PLANT OF THE TREATMENT OF TELEAROSOVODIS, SYSTEMATIC PLACE AND SEPARATE BIOLOGICAL FEATURES. Central Asian Problems of Modern Science and Education, 4(2), 117-124.
- 6. Dupré D. Work-related health problems in the European Union 1998-99. Eurostat, Brussels. 2001 availablehttp://europa.eu.int/comm/eurostat/Public/datashop/print-product/EN?catalogue=Eurostat&product=KS-NK-01-017-__-I-EN&mode=downloadandhttp://europe.osha.eu.int/statistics/index2.php3
- 7. National Safety Council: Accident Information, 1996 (now Injury Facts). Itasca IL, USA 1996
- 8. Takala J. Global estimates of occupational accidents. Epidemiology, September 1999, Vol 10 No 5, Pages 640-646, Philadelphia, 1999
- 9. Skiba R. Taschenbuch Arbeitsicherheit, 9th edition 1997, pp. 38f. In: Steinbruchberufsgenossenschaften, Training manual "Safe with the system" published by StBG. Hannover, Germany, 1999