Main Article Content
The article attempts to study the problems of spiritual alienation of the individual in the context of globalization and this issue on a fairly scientific basis. Also in the article, when it comes to the spiritual alienation of a person, it is revealed that its essence, the reasons for its occurrence are analyzed from a socio-philosophical and moral point of view, and this is of great importance in understanding the essence of the issue. The article emphasizes that the problems of spiritual alienation of the individual in the context of globalization are not considered as a problem limited only to philosophy or ethics, but are also studied within the framework of other sciences, which are currently receiving much attention from many social sciences and the humanities.
2. Kandov B.M. (2020). Harmony of national ideas and values in the context of globalization / Actual scientific research in the modern world. - S. 150-154.
3. Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated October 8, 2019 “On approval of the Concept for the development of the higher education system of the Republic of Uzbekistan until 2030” No. PF-5847.
4. Kandov B.M. (2021). The importance of forming an active citizenship among young people // Actual scientific research in the modern world. -P.102-106.
5. Kandov B.M. (2022). Features of Increasing the Legal Awareness and Legal Culture of Young People. Miasto Przyszłości. Special Issue. –pp.108-111.
6. Кандов Б.М. (2022). Социально философские и правовые проблемы развития институтов гражданского общества в новом Узбекистане. Oriental renaissance: Innovative, educational, natural and social sciences. –pp. 431-440.
7. Kandov Bakhodir Mirzaevich. (2022) Forms and Features of the Manifestation of Spiritual Threats / Miasto Przyszłości. –pp. 75-79.
8. Qandov Bahodir. (2022) Avestoda axloq va inson huquqlari muammolari // International Conference on Advance Research in Humanities, Applied Sciences and Education. –p. 330-334.
9. Kandov Bahodir Mirzayevich (2022). The Role of Education and the Mahalla Institute in Forming the Personality of the Person. Central asian journal of theoretical & applied sciences. – P.515-521.
10. Bahodir Qandov (2022). O‘zbekistonda fuqarolik jamiyati barqarorligini ta’minlashda oiladagi axloqiy tarbiyaning o‘rni // International Conference on Advance Research in Humanities. May 28th 2022. – P. 335-339.
11. Kandov Bakhodir Mirzaevich (2022). Family is the Most Important Social Factor of Ideological Education. Miasto Przyszłości Kielce. – P. 66-69.
12. Kandov Bahodir Mirzaevich, Kuyliyev Tulkin (2022). Socio-Philosophical Issues of Introducing the National Idea into the Minds of the Youth of New Uzbekistan in the Context of Globalization // TELEMATIQUE. Volume 21 Issue 1, – P. 6847-6853.
13. Kandov Bakhodir Mirzayevich (2022). Family is the Most Important Social Factor of Ideological Education. Miasto Przyszłości. Special Issue. –P.66-96.
14. Kandov Bahodir Mirzayevich. (2022). The role of ideological education in the prevention of spiritual threats. European Journal of Humanities and Educational Advancements (EJHEA). Vol. 3No.06, June 2022. – P. 27-30.
15. Kandov B.M. (2022). The Role of Religious and Moral Values in Strengthening the Spiritual Development of Society and Individuals // European journal of life safety and stability (EJLSS). – pp. 88-92.
16. Kandov Bahodir Mirzayevich (2022). Formation of a constitutional and legal culture is a guarantee of human rights. International Conference on Advances in Education, Social and Applied Sciences London, U.K July 9th. – P.103-107.
17. Кандов Б.М. (2022) Роль этнокультуры в воспитании молодежи Узбекистана в духе национальной идеологии. Conference Zone. – pp. 77-80.
18. Kandov B. (2022) Current Issues of Harmony of Human and National Values In the Formation of Civil Station of the Youth of New Uzbekistan. Journal of Ethics and Diversity in International Communication 1 (8), 30-33.
19. Kandov Bakhodir Mirzayevich (2022). Socio-legal foundations for the development of a civic position among the youth of a renewed Uzbekistan. International Conference on Research Identity, Value and Ethics. –pp. 185-188.
20. Nasriddin Nazarov (2021). SOCIO-HISTORICAL IMPORTANCE OF TURKISH RUNOLOGY PROMOTION // 湖南大学学报 (自然科学版) 48 (12).
21. Nazarov Nasriddin (2021). Relationship between the Ethnom" Sir" and the Syrdarya Hydronym in Orkhun Writing // Psychology and Education Journal, 58 (2), - P. 1319-1326.
22. Nazarov Nasriddin (2022). The orkhon inscriptions as a source the study of turkic history // Web of Scientist: International Scientific Research Journal. - P. 1000-1006.
23. Nazarov Nasriddin (2020). The analysis of Historical conditions in Turkic Runology //PalArch's Journal of Archaeology of Egypt/Egyptology. -P.6528-6536.
24. Nazarov Nasriddin (2020). The role of history in reflecting the realities of the past in the context of Turkish runology//PalArch's Journal of Archaeology of Egypt/Egyptology. - P.868-876.
25. Kalkanov E.T. (2020) Modern approaches to globalization and informatization of society. Актуальные научные исследования в современном мире. – pp. 145-1499.
26. Kalkanov E.T. (2021) Patriotism and Socio-Spiritual Factors that Patriotism. International Journal of Development and Public Policy. –pp. 177-179.
27. Kalkanov E.T. (2021) The Place and Role of Women in the Formation of the Family Institute. Journal of Ethics and Diversity in International Communication. –pp. 38-40.
28. Togayev Shavkat Hurramovich. (2022) The Role of Education and Upbringing in the Spiritual Education of Youth in the Renewed Uzbekistan. Journal of Ethics and Diversity in International Communication 1 (8), 38-42.