Main Article Content
The topicality of the given paper is "Adventure of Robinson Crusoe" is written by Daniel Defoe who was well known English writer. An interesting aspect of the prominent literary work," Adventure of Robinson Crusoe" is the a man struggles to survive after being shipwrecked on a deserted island. According to the novel Robinson Crusoe cannot overcome his great desire to cross the seas in search of adventure. This essay will analyze the characteristics and personalities of the novel. Characters: Robinson Crusoe, Friday, Xury, Portuguese captain, the widow and others.
Novel adventure literary work main characters writer personalities
How to Cite
Narbayevna, A. A. (2023). Problems and Poetics of Defoe’s Novel Adventure of Robinson Crusoe. International Journal of Human Computing Studies, 5(3), 93-96. Retrieved from https://journals.researchparks.org/index.php/IJHCS/article/view/4126
- 1. Defoe Daniel (1998-06-10) . Robinson Crusoe. hdl:20.500.12024/K061280.000. ISBN 9780486404271.
- 2. Drabble, Margaret, ed. (1996). “Defoe”. The Oxford Companion to English Literature. Oxford, UK: Oxford University Press. P. 265.
- 3. Duguid, Paul (2 October 2006). "Limits of self-organization: Peer production and "laws of quality"". First Monday. 11 (10). doi:10.5210/fm.v11i10.1405. ISSN 1396-0466. Retrieved 17 November 2022.
- 4. Jump up to:a b c d Defoe, Daniel (1998-06-10) . Robinson Crusoe. Hdl:20.500.12024/K061280.000. ISBN 978048640427^ Heitman, Danny (2013-01-11). “Fiction as authentic as fact”. Wall Street Journal. Archived from the original on 2017-08-02. Retrieved 2017-08-08.
- 5. Peraldo, E. (editor). 300 Years of Robinsonades. Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2020.
- 6. Rhead, Louis. LETTER TO THE EDITOR: “Tobago Robinson Crusoe’s Island”, The New York Times, 5 August 1899.
- 7. Richetti, J. (editor). The Cambridge Companion to the Eighteenth Century Novel. Cambridge UP, 1998.
- 8. Richetti, J. (editor). The Cambridge Companion to Daniel Defoe. Cambridge UP, 2009.
- 9. “Robinson Crusoe and Tobago”, Island Guide Jump up to:a b c d Severin, Tim (2002). In Search of Robinson Crusoe. New York, NY: Basic Books. ISBN 0-465-07698-X.
- 10. Seidel, M. "Robinson Crusoe: A World Classic." The British Library, 2018.