Main Article Content
Women within the world play vital roles within the foundation of any kid. Right from conception, delivery and to adulthood, ladies devote love and her heart on the progress of the kid. Women had nice responsibilities within the upbringing of youngsters, particularly in moulding them to become nice men and girls.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Agbaje, I, (2012). Towards Achievement of Sustainable Development through Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET): A case of Middle Level Colleges- Kenya. Journal of Emerging Trends in Educational Research and Policy Studies, 3(5), 686 - 690
- Chiapaka, I. J. (2012). “Towards curbing youth restiveness”, in Nigerian Tide, (p.2). 20th August
- Elegbeleye, O. S. (2005). Recreational facilities in schools: A panacea for youths' restiveness. Journal of Human Ecology 18 (2): 9398.
- Federal Government of Nigeria, (2001). National Youth Policy; http://www.thepresidency.gov.za/docs/policy/nationalyouthpolicy.pdf.
- John, I. (2005). Diversity and inclusion: Towards a curriculum for humanbeings. Teachers College Record, 95(2) 211-221.
- Kumar, L (2008). Sustainable Agriculture Production: Implications for International Agricultural Research. FAO Research and technology paper 4. Rome, Italy
- Misham S. V. (2007). Moral decadence among the student. Abuja: Ventures Books Ltd.
- Njoku N. C. (2015). Repositioning Nigeria Youths through the teaching of moral institution in the 21st century. British Journal of Education, 3(7) 9-17.
- Odeh, J.C. (2015). Moral decadence among catholic youths in Abakaliki diocese. Unpublished Thesis of Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki.
- Olusanya, J. O. (2013). Towards national security and transformation: Vocational and technical education option. Keynote address presented at the 11th National Conference on Vocational and Technical Education, Abeokuta, 2nd July.
- Omede, B (2012) Revised Recommendation Concerning Technical and Vocational Education. In Normative Instruments concerning technical and vocational education. Online: http://www.unevoc.unesco.org/go.php?q=UNEVOC+publicatins&lang=en&akt=i&st= &qs=70&unevoc=i. Retrieved 20/02/2012 UNESCO (2005). Learning for Work, C
- Ozohu-Suleiman, A. (2006) “The Nigerian youth in contemporary political development: Relevance, challenges and role expectation”, in the constitution: A journal of constitutional development (p. 97-111) vol. 6(4).
- Rogas P. S. (2003). Moral Development and Moral education. London: Allen & Union.
- Saheed, I.T. (2013). Moral decadence, causes, effects and solution. Journal of Education and Management Sciences, 2(4), 122-144.
- Irgashevich, D. A. (2020). Development of national network (tas-ix). ACADEMICIA: An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal, 10(5), 144-151. Article