Main Article Content
The author conducts globalization impact conceptual analysis on the national culture and cultural identity formation and development in contemporary societies. The main focus is driven on such issues, as the globalization phenomenon, the extent to which national cultures are exerted influence by globalization, as well as threats and opportunities produced by globalization that reflect on cultures.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Kuzhevskaya, E. B. Intercultural business communication and problems of forming the image of a modern Russian entrepreneur: philosophical and cultural aspect: author's abstract. dis ... kand. filosofovsk. nauk: 24.00.01 / E. B. Kuzhevskaya-Moscow, 2005. - 155 p.
- Baulina, V. S. Influence of national character on the process of international negotiations. Moscow, 2006
- Grushevitskaya, T. G., Popkov, V. D., Sadokhin, A. P. fundamentals of intercultural communication, Moscow, 2005, 79 p.
- Kibanov A. Ya., Zakharov D. K., Konovalova V. G. Ethics of business relations: Textbook / ed. by A. ya. Kibanov. - M.: INFRA-M, 2007. - 368 p. - (Higher education).
- Emysheva E. Some features of conducting negotiations with representatives of different countries, Moscow, 2005.
- kabushkin N. L. Fundamentals of management: Textbook.manual-7th ed., stereotype. - Mn.: New knowledge, 2005. - 336 p.
- Kuzin F. A. Culture of business communication. - Moscow: OS-89, 2004. - 320 p.
- Sadokhin, A. P. Competence and competence approach in the dialogue of cultures. Journal of sociology and social anthropology. 2008. Vol. XI. no. 2. P. 80 92.
- Gesteland Richard R. Cross-cultural behavior in business. Marketing research, negotiation, management in different cultures. - Dnepropetrovsk: LLC "Balance-Club", 2003. - 272 p.
- Chekhov M. I. Psychology of business communication: textbook.- M.: New knowledge, 2006.