Main Article Content
Numerous clinical observations indicate that caries develops most intensively in the first years after teething, which coincides with the period of immature enamel. Due to the mineralization of enamel, its resistance to caries increases. The terms of eruption and mineralization of permanent teeth in school-age children with the physiological development of the child coincide with the terms of complete resorption of the roots of temporary teeth.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Benevolenskaya L. I. Epidemiology of rheumatic diseases / L. I. Benevolenskaya, M. M. Brzezovsky. - M.: Medicine, 1988.
- Benyamin Perets. "Baby bottle tooth decay" a danger to the teeth of infants and young children / P. Benjamin,the Eliezer Edelman // International medical journal-1999. - no. 1-2. - Pp. 104-107.
- Bobrik V. V. Prevention of errors and complications in physical methods of diagnosis and treatment of dental diseases /V. V. Bobrik, M. P. Bushueva,G. E. Chernihiv // Prevention and treatment of dental diseases in children. Tver, 1995, Pp. 59-63.
- Borisenko A.V. Caries of teeth/A.V. Borisenko, M. P. Bushueva, G. E. Chernihiv. - Kiev, 2000. - P. 12-36.
- Borovsky E. V. Composition and properties of saliva in normal and caries: method, recommendations/ E. V. Borovsky, P. A. Leus, E. M. Kuzmina. - M.: MMSI them. N. N. Semashko-1990 36S.
- Borovsky E. V. Diseases of the mucous membrane of the mouth and lips / E. V. Borovsky, A. L. Mashkilleyson. M.: Medicine, 1994-134c.
- Borovsky E. V. Caries of teeth/ E. V. Borovsky, P. A. Leus M.: Medicine, 1990. -256 p.
- Burdina O. V. Prevention and treatment of dental caries in people with increased consumption of refined carbohydrates, author of the thesis of the candidate of medical Sciences / O. V. Burdina. 1990.
- Vasina S. A. Clinical and laboratory justification of the use of some means and methods of prevention of dental caries and gingivitis in schoolchildren: dis. . candidate of medical Sciences / S. A. Vasina-M., 1994.
- Vinogradova T. F. medical Examination of children at the dentist/T. F. Vinogradova. - M.: Medicine, 1990. - 183s.