Main Article Content
One of the factors in the formation of the digital economy is to increase the country’s competitiveness, increase its economic potential, introduce innovations and use resources efficiently based on the implementation of the Action Strategy adopted in 2017 in our country. Since the widespread use of digital technologies in management, the problem of introducing e-government in our country is based on the recognition of an alternative to social development
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Mirziyoev Sh.M. Report of the enlarged meeting of the Cabinet of Ministers on "The main results of socio-economic development of the country in 2016 and the most important priorities of the economic program for 2017." Ishonch newspaper. 2017 y. January 17. №7-8 (3825).
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev dated February 7, 2017 No. PF-4749 "On the Strategy of Actions for the further development of the Republic of Uzbekistan."
- Address of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev to the Chambers of the Oliy Majlis. Halq Sozi newspaper, 2020 January 24. №7
- Teoriticheskaya ekonomika: realnost, virtualnost mifot-vorchestvo. Moscow. M.G.U. 2009
- China’s Digital Economy a Leading Global Force. MGI Discussion Paper, August, 2017
- Electronic economy. M. 2017, author's collective.
- How big is China’s Digital economy ?, Bruegel, Working Paper, Issue 04, 17 May, 2018
- Statistical bulletin of the Republic of Uzbekistan. 2018.www.scu.uz
- T. Shodiev. Problems of formation and development of the digital economy in the process of using active innovations. Tashkent. Journal Innovative development in the economy. 2018 y. Number 3-4.
- Panshin. Digital economy: Features and development trends. M. 2018.
- M. Butaboev. The role of the digital economy in the development of the country. 2019 y.
- htpp: //www.itu.int/eng/ITU-D/
- http: /Bit.samag.ru/more/67.
- https: /ria.ru/science.