Main Article Content
The richness of religious monuments in our country, the fact that Islam is one of the most developed regions in the world, allows to successfully develop religious tourism. This article highlights the ancient past of our people and the role of national spiritual values in the lives of young people
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- I.Karimov. High spirituality is an invincible force. T .: Spirituality 2008.
- Ulugbek Saidov "Globalization and intercultural dialogue". "Academy" Tashkent 2008
- IA Karimov's congratulations to the participants of the international scientific-practical conference "Uzbekistan's contribution to the development of Islamic civilization." T.151.-T: Uzbekistan, 2007. - P.278
- National Encyclopedia of Uzbekistan, Volume 6. T .: 2005 y. iaeme.com/IJLIS/issues.asp