Main Article Content
The technology of "optimal steps" for the implementation of pedagogical tact, which is one of the key factors in ensuring the quality of education is discussed in this article. At the same time, the teacher identifies the pedagogical problem, assesses the difficulties expressed in the pedagogical process, forms a real pedagogical goal, sets criteria for personal success in pedagogical activity, collects and analyzes pedagogical information, defines and improves the order of practical actions, provides access to acme. The conditions of application and guidelines for their practical application are described
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan. - Tashkent: Publishing House "Uzbekistan", 2014. - P.73
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Education".– T.: 1997. – p.12.
- "The National Cadres Training Program" of the Republic of Uzbekistan.– T.: 1997. – p.13.
- Karimov I.A. “We build our future with our own hands”. T.7. - Tashkent: Uzbekistan, 1999, - P.94.
- Goziev E., Samarov R. Scientific creativity and personality of the scientist // J. Problems of education. 2014. 2 – volume.
- Bryleva U. V. Psychological support of the professionally-personal development of the teacher in the conditions of innovative education // Theses of the candidate of psychological sciences. - Samara: University, 2014.
- SamarovR., SadriddinovS. Professional competence in the system of perfection // J. Modern education. 2013, 6 - volume.